Samsung Galaxy S3 owner - 30 days old and I am still Lovin it !

negroberry68

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I sold my Apple iPhone 4S last month (Sept 7th) plus a bunch of other electronic gadgets to buy the Verizon carrier version out right. I knew full well that Apple was going to publicly announce the iphone 5 to the world a week later but I had made up my mind over the labor day weekend that I was going to buy the SG3. I pulled the trigger after reading an article that weekend that Apple was going to include the SG3 into another patent infringement law suit against Samsung. I was already ticked off that jurors awarded Apple 1 billion on a recent patent infringement case. I had the iphone 4S for less than 11 months but I actually became bored with the phone within 2 months. It was useful but not very exciting. The SG3 is top down an awesome phone.

I do have questions about certain Android / SG3 functions, settings, and I will post my personal experience later but I wanted say hi and give props to this bad a$$ phone.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey, man! :) It sure is one heck of a phone, you can't go wrong with it. Of course, we'd be more than happy to help you out and answer your questions, so don't be shy :D

Sent from my HTC One X

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa