Pay it back, share the love.

Mrrikki

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
When I got the OnePlus One it was from an invite given to me on here,

I now have a shareable OnePlus 2 invite and would like to share it with someone here.

I will log on later tonight to see who wants it and pick someone, it will not be someone who has only been a member two minutes.

I hope this does not break any forum rules if it does apologies please delete, the invite currently has 6 days remaining on it.

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi I am also interested in buying one. I also have one plus one at this moment.

BTW, I will give away my queue if I get a invite from OP. My queue is 170,000 out of 5,000,000.
Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mrrikki

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi I am also interested in buying one. I also have one plus one at this moment.

BTW, I will give away my queue if I get a invite from OP. My queue is 170,000 out of 5,000,000.
Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I like that as it is sharing the opportunities further, send me your email via pm and I will send the invite.

Posted via the Android Central App

ramsv94

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
My son had a S4 and he cracked his screen after 2 years and it's time for him to get a new phone. Oneplus two sounds like the best combination of price and quality. I'm very far in the wait list and would love if someone could help me out with a invitation.

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
My son had a S4 and he cracked his screen after 2 years and it's time for him to get a new phone. Oneplus two sounds like the best combination of price and quality. I'm very far in the wait list and would love if someone could help me out with a invitation.
I wish my invite was sent to you. I recently got OPT but I may have to return it for finance reason. I am also on a queue but it's like 170,000 :(

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
I got a non shareable invite today. It will expire in 24 hours. Is there anyway I can share or give it to someonr? It said invite is attached to my account.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa