Ordering Day!

liscon17

Jan 5, 2017
Visit site
I have a V30+ and I just sold my Pixel 2. I have the OP 5T on order and overall I read decent reviews. V30+ is an awesome phone, but I worry about TMobile updating it. I'm on the October 5 patch right now and I hear Oreo is iffy. If OP 5T is good with updates, it might work. I'll have 15 days to return it if I don't like it, right?

Yes you do have 15 days to return the OP5T, no questions asked as this is what I done.

To answer your previous post I'm looking at the Pixel 2 (smaller variant) and the V30, there doesn't seem much else really. Price isn't an issue at the moment for me either. What are your thoughts on the V30 as a device?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes you do have 15 days to return the OP5T, no questions asked as this is what I done.

To answer your previous post I'm looking at the Pixel 2 (smaller variant) and the V30, there doesn't seem much else really. Price isn't an issue at the moment for me either. What are your thoughts on the V30 as a device?

I know you didn't ask me this question lol, but the V30 is a great device! I've heard that the camera is great, the processor makes it snappy, and it has a very good feel in the hand for its size (I held one and it actually felt better to me than the Pixel 2 XL - I have small hands though).

deacon33

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
So I just learned that Mrs. Deacon ordered the Lava Red for me as an early b-day/valentines day gift. It will not get here until next week but I am way excited...My wife knows me all to well and she just rocks!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
So I just learned that Mrs. Deacon ordered the Lava Red for me as an early b-day/valentines day gift. It will not get here until next week but I am way excited...My wife knows me all to well and she just rocks!

What an amazing Valentine's Day gift! Awesomeness! Let us know when it arrives, and how you are liking it!

deacon33

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yes, but after the Note 7 (twice), Pixel, Pixel XL, G6, S8, and S8+, I'm going to be married to the OP5t for at least 6-12 months. I'm not sure if my addiction will be able to handle it...LOL.
Yes, I too have a problem. At least I've stayed away from the Pixel 2's thus far. There are so many temptations out there too...

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes, but after the Note 7 (twice), Pixel, Pixel XL, G6, S8, and S8+, I'm going to be married to the OP5t for at least 6-12 months. I'm not sure if my addiction will be able to handle it...LOL.
Yes, I too have a problem. At least I've stayed away from the Pixel 2's thus far. There are so many temptations out there too...

I agree with you - there are so many smartphone temptations out there! It's so hard to land on just one that you like best!

deacon33

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I agree with you - there are so many smartphone temptations out there! It's so hard to land on just one that you like best!

Is OnePlus always this slow to update it's tracking?

"Feb 16, 2018
12:42 pm

In Transit to Next FacilityUSPS
On its way to XXXXXXXXXXXX"

I've been hitting F5 every hour this morning... Should I be worried?

I figured if it were to be delivered today as indicated that the Post Office in town would have it logged in already...

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

"Feb 16, 2018

I figured if it were to be delivered today as indicated that the Post Office in town would have it logged in already...

I don't know much about OP's tracking, but I wouldn't worry. I've had parcels from other companies sent to me way before or after the delivery time; and it just hadn't been updated quickly enough.

Don't stress!

deacon33

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I don't know much about OP's tracking, but I wouldn't worry. I've had parcels from other companies sent to me way before or after the delivery time; and it just hadn't been updated quickly enough.

Don't stress!

Ah...you know the pain. "The anticipation is making me wait"...LOL

ODog2323

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

"Feb 16, 2018

USPS tracking is notoriously useless in my experience.