ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostyon420

Banned
Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Ok I just began using link2sd and I managed to get my apps onto my ext2 partition ;-) I have a question concerning rom flashing.....I would like to know basically if the flashing process is altered at all having my apps on my ext partition. Would I need to change anything? Thanks for any feedback

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey Mr.Jerry ;-) I'm just curious. Is there anyway to match the color of my time bar and status icons to match in color lol ik ik lame question. But if there is a tweak I'm missing or something let me know. If not call it a request if ya get bored. :-D

Lol there is ics cm9 reloaded. Its on xda google it and u can really customize the status bar and notification drawer and also the icon colors.

frostyon420

Banned
Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
coming from someone who has no experience coding android...take this with a grain of salt.

we had luck on the S with data when this line was enabled in the build.prop. i dont know if it will help you guys, but its worth a shot.

Code:
#ro.telephony.ril.v3=signalstrength,skipbrokendatacall,facilitylock,datacall,icccardstatus,1

delete the # to make it look like this

Code:
ro.telephony.ril.v3=signalstrength,skipbrokendatacall,facilitylock,datacall,icccardstatus,1

I have no doubt it will do nothing, but, hey, worth a shot maybe?

Here it is for you guys thank eletendre for the fix

Reactions: drm1992

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Sorry but wat do you use to edit it. And is it possible to modify it before I flash it?

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using Tapatalk

frostyon420

Banned
Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
So there there any alternative to using reloaded theme? I like it but I also like testing :) tons of logcats.........now if I could just understand them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87