ARCHIVED: [ROM][FASTEST iHO]ICSandwich2.3.7 [05|21|12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
In Recovery , When you go to flash you will see "Signature Verification" and make sure it's off.

Updated OP with scripts that I used, check it out if you want to know who I got the fastest ROM out :D
yo unknown this rom is sick just got a couple? 1 themes what kind can I use never seen holo launcher before want to add contact Widgets etc
Aside that I just came from miui and this by far is more stable and quicker nice job :)

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
So how much total. I got 12 hours out of cold as ice today and my screen was on at least 3 hours

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

i'd probably say a good 3 hours as well. I am letting it run all the way down.
So at least 3 hours now.
Been using quite a bit the past few hours. It runs well. I still wanna get an extended battery :3

yoramsk

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
great rom. i put it on a relative's phone but i cannot get the usb mass storage turned on. i've rebooted several times and tried different sd cards multiple times. i can't even find the setting to turn it on. it used to be in the drop down menu. help?

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
What ever happened to the ics looking settings, you know from like v3? Btw, I've been wondering if this advice could help, not much but some. Is it possible to delete the system theme on theme Chooser, maybe that could help drop the size if the rom. (Just some advice, maybe not good advice but I'm 14). Also deleting the voice dialer if voice search is already installed. Oh btw been using this rom since the release, and I gotta say its awesome! Good work UKA :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

poweredge99

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
This thing is lightning quick. Battery good. Fastest speed test results yet too. 806/480 @ 94° . Can run to 825 no problem but dont. So smooth. Thanks. Best yet.
425700dc-a196-4893.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: thaunknownartist

bashok

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm still running V2!!! As a college student and working part time, I don't have time to change roms every single time. So i'm still waiting for the day Unknown says "Vx is the FINAL version" and will stop working on it (because its final) lol :p

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
What ever happened to the ics looking settings, you know from like v3? Btw, I've been wondering if this advice could help, not much but some. Is it possible to delete the system theme on theme Chooser, maybe that could help drop the size if the rom. (Just some advice, maybe not good advice but I'm 14). Also deleting the voice dialer if voice search is already installed. Oh btw been using this rom since the release, and I gotta say its awesome! Good work UKA :D

I have them on my daily :p which is v7, so be looking forward to them coming back if I fix last few glitches.

great rom. i put it on a relative's phone but i cannot get the usb mass storage turned on. i've rebooted several times and tried different sd cards multiple times. i can't even find the setting to turn it on. it used to be in the drop down menu. help?

Bad flash/Bad copy. Redownload and Flash.

I'm still running V2!!! As a college student and working part time, I don't have time to change roms every single time. So i'm still waiting for the day Unknown says "Vx is the FINAL version" and will stop working on it (because its final) lol :p

Final might be v7 if I get it down smaller ;)

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

You can't delete the system theme from the theme Chooser. Its not a theme, its the framework-res and systemUI. What would be more efficient and more battery friendly would be to recompile the framework and systemui and replace all the pngs with the ones from the theme, thereby eliminating the need for the theme Chooser.

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
This ROM rocks, but the one thing i REALLY miss from Jerry's BACKside ROM is the ability to center the clock and choose the clock color.

Sent from my FusedEvil-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
@thaunknownartist
I think you need an explanation why you have my statusbar icons in the SystemUI.apk in this ROM. Are you using my builds without giving credit and asking permission?

You also don't have a link to Achep's ICS theme that you use in the ROM. That theme is sold for $1 each on the Android market. Does he know that you are using his theme here?

Code:
[FONT="Courier New"]persist.sys.themeId=Ice Cream Sandwich
persist.sys.themePackageName=com.achep.theme.ICSandwich[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty