ARCHIVED: [ROM][FASTEST iHO]ICSandwich2.3.7 [05|21|12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
It was an issue with Google sync and me flashing :p
every time I flashed a new ROM it'd back up my contacts from the sdcard import to my google account and basically kept duplicating them. So it's all good now. I'll be doing extensive battery testing tomorrow all day by leaving 3g on all day brightness at half cpu set to 480 min 600 max smartassv2 (the same settings I used on Harmonia 2.08. I just went 11 hours today and still had 45% battery left.) See how it fairs up :p

[EDIT] I see a definite change in my netspeeds for both WIFI and 3g. Did you add any scripts?
[EDIT2] There's an issue I still have with the accelerometer. Randomly I'll go to do something that involves vibration and the phone will stick in a vibrate loop and force reboot itself. Been having that issue since v3 with this ROM. any ideas?

Last edited:
Reactions: thaunknownartist

Ph1Man

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
The V6 ROM is amazing.
I Installed it when you posted it and found no bugs and got no FC's after initial testing. I have now moved all my apps and data onto it and will be using it as my daily. The only thing better than how fast it is (especially after the amphetamines mod) is how great it looks. Thanks for the hard work, it is appreciated.
Ph1Man

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
It was an issue with Google sync and me flashing :p
every time I flashed a new ROM it'd back up my contacts from the sdcard import to my google account and basically kept duplicating them. So it's all good now. I'll be doing extensive battery testing tomorrow all day by leaving 3g on all day brightness at half cpu set to 480 min 600 max smartassv2 (the same settings I used on Harmonia 2.08. I just went 11 hours today and still had 45% battery left.) See how it fairs up :p

[EDIT] I see a definite change in my netspeeds for both WIFI and 3g. Did you add any scripts?
[EDIT2] There's an issue I still have with the accelerometer. Randomly I'll go to do something that involves vibration and the phone will stick in a vibrate loop and force reboot itself. Been having that issue since v3 with this ROM. any ideas?

The V6 ROM is amazing.
I Installed it when you posted it and found no bugs and got no FC's after initial testing. I have now moved all my apps and data onto it and will be using it as my daily. The only thing better than how fast it is (especially after the amphetamines mod) is how great it looks. Thanks for the hard work, it is appreciated.
Ph1Man

Will update changelog better in the morning :p

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
So is amphetamines already included in v6?

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

lattimorej1986

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
What browser are you using?

Try switching your browser from android to desktop view and see if that helps.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

HondaDNA95

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Ok got it to download but I keep getting
"E: Wrong digest: META-INF/com/google/android/up dater-script E:Verification failed Installation aborted"

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
just ya know...tapatalkin' from my OpV

I ran my little daily test. This your ROM running on my OpV with 480 minimum 600 max (no overclock yet). 3g on all day using facebook, browsing the internet. Just ya know moderate use etc. Screen at 25% brightness.
This is also bump charged as you can see I still have another like 23% before I really need to start worrying or charging.

This is by far the best version for battery use my friend. Brilliant work.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
just ya know...tapatalkin' from my OpV

I ran my little daily test. This your ROM running on my OpV with 480 minimum 600 max (no overclock yet). 3g on all day using facebook, browsing the internet. Just ya know moderate use etc. Screen at 25% brightness.
This is also bump charged as you can see I still have another like 23% before I really need to start worrying or charging.

This is by far the best version for battery use my friend. Brilliant work.

how long was your screen on?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.