[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
What app are you trying to download?

@Jerry, Green Machine doesn't look half bad with ICS theme. I'm thinking of making the blue green.... ;D

47e6b5dd-2a55-f0ad.jpg

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I am trying to download "Think free office mobile" and "Documents to go"
it gives the error message "Package file is invalid"

Try downloading link2sd and push the menu button and go to more, then link delvik cache files and link library files. I don't think you have to have an SD partition to run these functions, I have been wanting someone to test it out for me

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Just a little FYI-

If you are having issues, wiping cache and dalvik cache may help, but usually only with minor issues. To fix bugs such as MMS, Market downloads, Camera malfunction, you need to wipe cache and dalvik cache, AND format boot, data, system, and cache, then reflash the ROM and gapps.

I know it's a pita to have to restore/re-install apps, but it's a necessary evil. That's why some ROM devs say you should always do a full wipe/format before flashing.

And of course, always remember to backup for safety! ;)

For the Market issues, I may give in and revert to the older market in BACKside. Please realize it is not only our ROMs/phones having these issues. A quick Google search will show you it's a Market issue on many different phones.

saberger_vt

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure this issue has popped up in this forum, but I would hate to have to go through all the posts! I need to know how to set my USB so that I can see the SD card on my computer. Any help would be appreciated.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
If you are having issues, wiping cache and dalvik cache may help, but usually only with minor issues. To fix bugs such as MMS, Market downloads, Camera malfunction, you need to wipe cache and dalvik cache, AND format boot, data, system, and cache, then reflash the ROM and gapps.

I know it's a pita to have to restore/re-install apps, but it's a necessary evil. That's why some ROM devs say you should always do a full wipe/format before flashing.

When I install a ROM I choose factory reset in recovery and wipe dalvik cache, that's all, and I have never had a single problem installing apps or using apps (except when restoring from froyo to GB), and I never have anything force close... except that one time I deleted the launcher app without replacing it:p and that other time when I mixed large pieces of harmonia with backside... nothing worked that time:-[haha

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone been able to get on XDA? I haven't been able to for the past couple of hours.

Edit: nevermind, maintenance

Sent from my LG-VM670 running Harmonia2 IHO using Tapatalk

Discovered

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Weird, early in the day today i could connect via tapatalk, now i have to connect via (forum index page) in my browser although, its not worth the wait. either its my download slowing me down, or xda is taking for ever(or maybe even timed me out?)

EpicSilver

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
i installed this on my optimus v.. (first rom ever). but i used rom manager recovery. and now it freezes on boot and just keeps on saying Warning: This phone will selfdestruct in 5 seconds.. can some1 help me fix it. or atleast how to switch back to stock rom which i made a backup of

kwknott

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
You're getting this message after you tried flashing an IHO Rom???????

Guess I need to ask what rom did you use and what steps did u take to flash it?

Last edited:

mustafu

Simply Winning
Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
i installed this on my optimus v.. (first rom ever). but i used rom manager recovery. and now it freezes on boot and just keeps on saying Warning: This phone will selfdestruct in 5 seconds.. can some1 help me fix it. or atleast how to switch back to stock rom which i made a backup of

LOL, that made my night

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: notufatjesus