[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

I was first on original CM7, then JerryScript, then BobzPhone, now I'm on Harmonia 2.03 and my 3G connection still is non existent. Whats the fix, I figured if I got my hands on the stock activate app for VM i could reactivate my phone, but I am hearing from people that it is specially coded for 2.2 same with the MMS issue. Help please.

I am going through the same thing, sort of. My 3G is there but my MMS doesn't work. I tried flashing to 2.2 and doing activate, didn't help. Tried "full" wipes, back to stock, to a Froyo rom, to IHO, etc... nothing has worked.

Follow the normal steps for wiping / flashing, and flash Harmonia 1.7, it has the Activate app. Then, wipe and reflash whatever IHO rom you wish.

richasianman

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Yes I'm rooted lol I'm running Harmonia 2.03 and I downloaded that File Manager app and set it to root explorer and checked mount /system as writable or whatever and I STILL cannot see it

richasianman

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Found it! Thanks guys =] but I moved that apk to the /system/app folder, but its still not installed. I even tried installing it while its in that folder and it still said Application not installed and its still not showing up.

Last edited:

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Found it! Thanks guys =] but I moved that apk to the /system/app folder, but its still not installed. I even tried installing it while its in that folder and it still said Application not installed and its still not showing up.

Go into system/app. Then set permissions to file manager like this.... first row of boxes all checked.....second row of boxes first two boxes checked......third row of boxes all checked....reboot and you should be able to access it.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

could you confirm which app your installing "name of the app'

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Oh youtube works great. Its when I record video with the phones camera that it doesn't catch audio. All the other iho roms record just fine.

Actually this issue has been discussed many times and I've experienced it in BACKside as well. Go into settings-cyanogenmod settings-sounds and mute the camera shutter sound. It should record audio with video fine after that. ;)

IHO Unofficial CM7. 2
BACKside IHO 12212011

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Actually this issue has been discussed many times and I've experienced it in BACKside as well. Go into settings-cyanogenmod settings-sounds and mute the camera shutter sound. It should record audio with video fine after that. ;)

IHO Unofficial CM7. 2
BACKside IHO 12212011

thanks alot, I hadn't notice that the video audio was not recording sound. tested it and yes no sound, did what you told me and tested it again, successfully recorded video and sound :) :D

PS where's the donate button, ;) ;)

Reactions: daddy4life09

trevordj

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site

First off, I'd like to thank LeslieAnn for this amazing ROM. This is the first ROM I've ever installed, and I love it. I actually flashed it because I broke the original on my Optimus when trying to do a full reset. And this ROM made it a brand new phone.

I have only had one issue and I can't seem to find anyone else that has had this as well. At first it started with only a couple of apps but it seems like every time I try to update an app I get, an error. Mostly I get 'package file is invalid" but sometimes I get "an error occurred while downloading. I've tried wiping the market cache, and just today I tried wiping the cache in the recovery menu as well as wiping the dalvik cache, and it doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

First off, I'd like to thank LeslieAnn for this amazing ROM. This is the first ROM I've ever installed, and I love it. I actually flashed it because I broke the original on my Optimus when trying to do a full reset. And this ROM made it a brand new phone.

I have only had one issue and I can't seem to find anyone else that has had this as well. At first it started with only a couple of apps but it seems like every time I try to update an app I get, an error. Mostly I get 'package file is invalid" but sometimes I get "an error occurred while downloading. I've tried wiping the market cache, and just today I tried wiping the cache in the recovery menu as well as wiping the dalvik cache, and it doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Glad it works well for you.
That problem you are having is almost always a market issue that clears up up on it's own. Some have fixed it doing what you did, or reflashing the same rom or a different one, but I'm convinced it's not on your end. It will come back when it comes back. It's no more than a day two at most, usually a lot less.

ScatterBrained

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

When I select any option from BOBZHOME recovery I get a hat on top of a yellow circle arrow...if I push home I can get back to the recovery screen. I can use the side buttons to scroll up and down and home to select, nothing else works, not even the power button. any idea whats going on?

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
When I select any option from BOBZHOME recovery I get a hat on top of a yellow circle arrow...if I push home I can get back to the recovery screen. I can use the side buttons to scroll up and down and home to select, nothing else works, not even the power button. any idea whats going on?

Are you using the camera button to select?

Sent from my LG Optimus V CM7/IHO

Reactions: ScatterBrained

K-L-M

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, Having come from Harmonia 1.3 and Xionia recovery, I experienced the same thing where the 'Home' hard key just gave me the Hat on top of a circle when I expected item selection from the recovery menus.

Eventually I remembered my OV does have more buttons on it so I pressed them all! Yep the camera button is now the new select from my point of view anyways.

I enjoy exploring the new ROM as well. Once again I'm thrilled with the latest Harmonia generation. There are so many apps I no longer need because the functions are built right in :)

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Clockworkmod buttons:
Menu - Hide menu
Home - Hide menu
Back - Back (I suppose)
Power- Menu?
Volume Rockers - Up and Down
Camera - Select
Voice Search - ????

This is all off the top of my head. Ill change it once I find out. :p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site

Depends on the version of CWM, different versions could have Home, Menu, or Camera for select. ;)

jenrique15

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site

This rom it's much better than stock, for me work very well, very smooth, very nice. No problems until now. GOOD WORK!!!