03-07-2012 01:55 PM
279 ... 678910 ...
tools
    It shows charging on the lockscreen when I plug in my usb cable to my pc. And it has gone up from 77% to 78% since I started to post this.
    CM9? I have no lockscreen. It's just screen off and on.(If I got this right)
    rusty2788 likes this.
    02-15-2012 09:18 PM
    Umm... So I ran into a sort of an error. I big one.
    I'm in Ubuntu right now, and I went to download the new slimmed down ICS on my phone, but the Sd card was out of space.
    So, I mounted usb and went and deleted many files, including the ROMs (I figured I could just flash the new one right after)
    Anyways, nothing really got deleted.. it shows that everything is in there on my phone, but when I look at it in my computer, it still shows that all that was deleted.. weird.
    To make matters weirder (and somewhat make this whole post a little clearer) when I mount usb, all the files I deleted show up in trash.
    When I unmount, they magically disappear.
    Should I just go into windows and do it, or should I just delete them manually? I'm kinda in a pickle here...
    02-15-2012 09:21 PM
    CM9? I have no lockscreen. It's just screen off and on.(If I got this right)
    That happened to me for a while, and then I went into recovery and reflashed gapps (forgot to first time) and rebooted it magically showed up. Random...
    02-15-2012 09:23 PM
    Well as soon as you decide to do it leslie i will use it. Have loved everyone you have made so far using HArmonia 2 right now and it is my fav. Thanks for the voicemail fix I actually found it right before i reloaded this page.
    LeslieAnn likes this.
    02-15-2012 09:25 PM
    removed sorry for clogging thread
    02-15-2012 09:28 PM
    tdm-cm9-vm670-alpha1_keyfixed_crapremoved.zip

Removed some bloat mainly all wallpapers including live, video editing app, and cm stats. Added the home/back button layout fix that was a few posts back. Size is 103.57mb.
    3g did not work for me on this rom

Sent from your mom's phone.
    02-15-2012 09:42 PM
    seems i get no data, but still send and receive texts, and also get incoming calls but when trying to dial out i get sent to the voice mail of that phone. also moving data back and forth by usb is really slow.
    02-15-2012 09:44 PM
    Oh, and tdm, while you're at it, you can get the bootanimation from my rom.. it's fit for mdpi
    I'll take a look thx!
    rukin5197 and chucksaysblah like this.
    02-15-2012 09:47 PM
    You have to go into settings and change *86 to your phone number. Unfortunately I can't remember where that is and I can't find it on my phone.
    Thanks, please let me know if you find the setting.
    02-15-2012 09:55 PM
    Thanks.
    It will probably be a bit as things need to settle in a bit, if anyone remembers I waited a bit before jumping on IHO for that very reason as well. I recommend playing with this, but use your IHO roms for daily use. If you have two sdcards, it makes it easier to switch back and forth.

[HL]Voicemail fix...[/HL]
    Open the dialer, then hit the menu key, then select settings, then click "voicemail settings/settings for my carrier". Now click on the *86, now enter your phone number. Done.
    Any idea where I can set this in the build? I'm thinking it's one of the settings in device/lge/thunderc/device_thunderc.mk ...
    02-15-2012 09:57 PM
    Thanks for all the reports. I have a lot to do.

The initial build was a full "eng" (engineering) build so it had tons of crap, and additionally, I didn't strip anything out. Too busy getting it to work in the first place, you know?

Tommorow I plan to post a "user" (release) build with a bunch of crap trimmed out, and I'll also try to get everything pushed to github.
    02-15-2012 10:02 PM
    That happened to me for a while, and then I went into recovery and reflashed gapps (forgot to first time) and rebooted it magically showed up. Random...
    That's weird. I flashed Google apps 3 times. :P
    removed sorry for clogging thread
    This thread is just a community thread. Not really a Dev/Rom give out thing. It's like a chat room.
    02-15-2012 10:04 PM
    I'll take a look thx!
    Idk about Gannon's, no offense, but this one is 414kb's
    forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=749482&d=1318578051
    02-15-2012 10:06 PM
    I see that the market is listed as fixed but I can't for the life of me seem to find it. It's weird especially since I'm pretty sure the gapps flashed properly for me.
    02-15-2012 10:16 PM
    I have flashed 4 different gapps and with none of them does the market show up after several reflashes and reboots
    02-15-2012 10:17 PM
    You have to remove a lot of bloat to get the market to work. I removed all live wallpapers, almost all ringtones and notification tones, the bootanimation, and everything under /system/media/video, as well as a few non-essential apps in /system/app (cmstats, etc).

Be patient grasshopper, and new build is coming, and your ice cream won't melt in the meantime.
    tdm, chucksaysblah and Shade808 like this.
    02-15-2012 10:26 PM
    Ah, thank you Jerry-san. I was actually starting to wonder if the fact that I flashed the dt-a2sd script had anything to do with the market not showing.
    02-15-2012 10:30 PM
    So it says clock widget isn't working but are all other clock funtions working? Like the alarm for instance?

Tapatalkin' it from the V
    02-15-2012 10:33 PM
    So it says clock widget isn't working but are all other clock funtions working? Like the alarm for instance?

Yeah, the alarm works just fine for me.
    integra94 and tdm like this.
    02-15-2012 10:36 PM

Yep, I just tested the alarm, worked fine. Testing snooze right now, will edit if it doesn't work.
    02-15-2012 10:45 PM
    Oh my gosh, I can't wait to play with this. Thank you guys each and every one of you for these speedy developments!
    02-15-2012 10:45 PM
    Thanks for all of the work. I love the ics so far cannot wait for more stability.
    02-15-2012 10:49 PM
    I have flashed 4 different gapps and with none of them does the market show up after several reflashes and reboots
    Remember to add your google account as well.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    02-15-2012 10:55 PM
    seems i get no data, but still send and receive texts, and also get incoming calls but when trying to dial out i get sent to the voice mail of that phone. also moving data back and forth by usb is really slow.
    Bugs everywhere, after all its alpha.

If you can send txt and receive, then you have 3g. If it says ' Roaming Indicator Off ' that's a good sign. Also, try going to Google. The 3g icon in ICS is on the signal bars insted of being next to it.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    02-15-2012 10:58 PM
    Color me jealous. The dev over at the sgs4g xda forum are being secretive about what they have going on. Its like they are affraid somebody will release it before they can. Plus our only kernel dev seems to be out of the network or something.

I shall reiterate this community is damn awesome.
    02-15-2012 11:23 PM
279 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD