[MOD]Amphetamines! Inject your Optimus today!

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm happy to see my MOD still running strong, even ported over to the Optimus S
I want to thank everyone for their help and support!

I might make a update for this MOD, but the thing is I tweaked it to be... near perfect... It's hard to tweak perfection...
I know some other things that could help out the Optimus V... and/or S

I love this mod. :) ive been playing alot of dead space lately and it used to run a little laggy, but applying this mod eliminated almost ALL of the lag, same with mass effect infiltrator. The only problems i have with lag are when the lighting changes repeatedly in those games. :) thank you for all the hard work. It is truly amazing what you have done :D

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Reactions: Redbaron2005

jto101680

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Keep it up. MODs rule! What about for certain customizations, or even media improvements. Its very interesting :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Redbaron2005

Jr. Android Developer
Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
How about taking a whole bunch from TweakZV6 so there are even more tweaks? :)

Well, not that it isn't a good idea but, I created these Tweaks myself from trial and error, also each file and script needs to work together with the rest of the scripts/tweaks.

Don't get me wrong that's still a great idea.

Redbaron2005

Jr. Android Developer
Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
hey redbaron will you still be updating the ginverV (I think its what it is called)?:D

I been working on it this whole time...
I have a feeling its almost 100% complete soon...
I been meaning to get back to work... been noticing a downfall in development with the Optimus V .... and I love this phone!! Not to mention I love all people that make it worth wild.
:)

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
I been working on it this whole time...
I have a feeling its almost 100% complete soon...
I been meaning to get back to work... been noticing a downfall in development with the Optimus V .... and I love this phone!! Not to mention I love all people that make it worth wild.
:)

Wow nice! We have everything, CM9, AOKP, AOSP(ICS), MIUI(GB, ICS), JoyOS, Lots of CM7 kangs, and now finally AOSP GingerBread :D