[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I reported a few pages back that my lock screen doesn't show sometimes. Hit the power button and see the home screen. Its intermittent, and when the lock screen does kick in it does so in spite of me using the phone at the time. I'm trying to identify a pattern to the behavior. CM9 beta 2.

sent from the hip.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
No, even on my One V I'm always 200 below. The rest of the memory goes to cached processes, also Android kills these processes to free up RAM when needed. This is the reason why a task killer/manager is unnecessary. Hope I helped.

Sent from my One V using Tapatalk 2

How much ram does the One V have in plain sight?

And ICS has a built in task killer. o_O

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Didn't I see one of you guys say you had gotten YouMail to work on CM9? Or was that on the S? I didn't think Virgin allowed call forwarding but if I'm missing something please elaborate.

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
The One V has 512 mb of ram. And when I say task killer, I mean an app that kills apps totally to free up ram.

Sent from my One V using Tapatalk 2

Man I wish I had 512 mb of ram.:( If the droid did it will probably still have official support.

Sent from my shole using Tapatalk 2

grosskum

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I'm on AOKP beta 2 and my SD card randomly got "damaged" my phone doesn't recognize anything on it and just says its damaged. Sticking it into my computer everything is still there. Any ideas what happened? I i've only got apps on it and some backups but no extensions or partitions or whatever.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I'm on AOKP beta 2 and my SD card randomly got "damaged" my phone doesn't recognize anything on it and just says its damaged. Sticking it into my computer everything is still there. Any ideas what happened? I i've only got apps on it and some backups but no extensions or partitions or whatever.

Copy all contents to your computer, reformat your SD card to fat32, copy everything back, and see if that fixes it. If not, you'd need to but a new SD card.
Memory units do have a tendency to just quit working, I've went through my share of HDD for my computer for that reason.

sent from my Zom-"Bean"(CM10 JellyBean) .

BuggerZ

May 29, 2012
Visit site
I just tried to install an app, and it said insufficient space for internal storage. I looked at the settings storage screen, and it lists all my internal space gone except for like 20mb! I am using sd-ext, so everything should be installing to sd-ext, and I should have a bunch of free space, and there should be nothing wrong. I checked if data/app is linked to sd-ext/app, and it seems to be... Where has all my internal space gone..? The storage screen listed internal as using almost all storage as apps... I don't get it.

Optimus V with CM9 beta2. It was a dirty flash from a nightly (7-23?) Quattrimus.

K

kobequintana

I just tried to install an app, and it said insufficient space for internal storage. I looked at the settings storage screen, and it lists all my internal space gone except for like 20mb! I am using sd-ext, so everything should be installing to sd-ext, and I should have a bunch of free space, and there should be nothing wrong. I checked if data/app is linked to sd-ext/app, and it seems to be... Where has all my internal space gone..? The storage screen listed internal as using almost all storage as apps... I don't get it.

Optimus V with CM9 beta2. It was a dirty flash from a nightly (7-23?) Quattrimus.

I had that same problem you need to make your SD ext bigger

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

kjmott

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: No-charging issues [(hopefully) SOLVED]

Regarding the battery no-charging problem (Post #7384):

I'm happy to report that my phone charges after I flashed quattrimus-VM670-cm9-nightly-20120731.zip [74.41Mb; VM670ZV4; 2.6.35.7-tdm-gk-hkicsam-0.1+tommy@ics #1; cm_VM670_userdebug 4.0.4 IMM76L eng. tommy.20120731.021607 test-keys] last week. Previously, at rare occasions, I managed to get it to charge a few times, but with this flash/ROM it now charges all the times. I didn't do anything particular when flashing this time, so I assume something changed with the build.

Thxs

Well I got really excited about your results but I am not seeing the same results. I just flashed that same nightly and I still am not getting a charge.

Here is an interesting thing. When I reflashed the rom I noticed that the apps I installed the last time I flashed the rom.

I am guessing this is because my SD-card. Should I be formating my SD card when moving from rom to rom.

Thanks for the help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalekan45