04-19-2013 12:12 AM
487 ... 678910 ...
tools
    I can't figure out how to move the zvd fix .so's over to the rom using win7. Can someone tell me how that's done? I deleted the .so's in the rom already, now I just can't figure out how to move the fixes over.
    07-24-2012 12:32 PM
    I can't figure out how to move the zvd fix .so's over to the rom using win7. Can someone tell me how that's done? I deleted the .so's in the rom already, now I just can't figure out how to move the fixes over.
    Drag and drop.

Sent from my Optimus V running Optimus S firmware on MetroPCS
    07-24-2012 12:34 PM
    well that didn't work. hmmmm.
    07-24-2012 12:35 PM
    well that didn't work. hmmmm.
    Which program you using?

Sent from my Optimus V running Optimus S firmware on MetroPCS
    07-24-2012 12:38 PM
    7zip never mind, I got it
    07-24-2012 12:39 PM
    To fix color banding use the same 3 files from quatrimus aokp beta 1.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    clodfelterac and YoshinJaa like this.
    07-24-2012 12:49 PM
    can you upload them?
    07-24-2012 12:56 PM
    Just booted into Jelly Bean! SO AWESOME. I didn't really notice any color banding....But I can't wait for future development of this. I'm looking forward to google now.
    07-24-2012 01:30 PM
    Which three files are you talking about?

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums
    07-24-2012 02:28 PM
    Which three files are you talking about?

Look back a few pages.

Sent from my shole using Tapatalk 2
    etb likes this.
    07-24-2012 03:27 PM
    Oh OK. So how do you build your own kernels and such? I've always been curious, I would really like to get into that process, I'm very good with computers and such, but never looked into how to build kernels and such, even being able to port a ROM over would be awesome.

Do you have any experience using Linux, writing code in c++, coding in cs, Java codex, writing code in general?
    Everything android is based on Linux codec, I suggest studying up on the above subjects before trying your hand in making kernels. (Study Linux Kernel development)

sent from my un-dead sammich.
    07-24-2012 04:36 PM
    Look back a few pages.

Sent from my shole using Tapatalk 2
    I looked and I don't see it......maybe I'm blind lol, which page is it on?

07-24-2012 07:35 PM
    Do you have any experience using Linux, writing code in c++, coding in cs, Java codex, writing code in general?
    Everything android is based on Linux codec, I suggest studying up on the above subjects before trying your hand in making kernels. (Study Linux Kernel development)

Thanks! I have used Linux a few times here and there. I have tried writing codes years ago when I was a "noob" but I will defiently start back up and get somewhere with it this time around Thanks a ton for telling me where to start! Much appreciated.

07-24-2012 07:39 PM
    Thanks! I have used Linux a few times here and there. I have tried writing codes years ago when I was a "noob" but I will defiently start back up and get somewhere with it this time around Thanks a ton for telling me where to start! Much appreciated.

No problem!
    I don't have much coding experience myself, all I did was make a numbers guessing game 5 years ago using c+ and c++ workshop when i was 14.
    But I do do a lot of Googling and read up on a lot of random stuff, so I'm like an information vault.

07-24-2012 08:51 PM
    In system/lib/ replace libgstk_exp.so, libpbmlib.so, libwms.so with these: fix_zvd.zip

I looked and I don't see it......maybe I'm blind lol, which page is it on?

These are what he's talking about.

07-24-2012 08:55 PM
    Isn't that just a fix for network? Lol I thought it said Color Banding? "The 3 files from quatrimus beta 1" I had thought that meant like how the visuals is messed up a little like on the wallpaper

07-24-2012 10:47 PM
    Isn't that just a fix for network? Lol I thought it said Color Banding? "The 3 files from quatrimus beta 1" I had thought that meant like how the visuals is messed up a little like on the wallpaper

Those are the only 3 files in a list that i could find, maybe he's using the same files, but from quattrimus??
    07-24-2012 10:50 PM
    I think that's what was done. and the aokp ones are the same, but they fix the visual banding.
    07-24-2012 10:53 PM
    Those are the only 3 files in a list that i could find, maybe he's using the same files, but from quattrimus??
    Well if the network fix works and their from quatrimus beta 1, couldnt like stuff like a headphone fix work too? No speakers cause it blew while on Alpha 10 of CM9 and the headphones the only way I can listen to music and my games.... bugs me a bit but can't keep me off 4.1 lol, i was shocked when I heard 4.0 was running on our phones and we already have some Jelly Bean O_o big ups to all devs out their and anyone else that helped even in the smallest of ways, you guys are amazing!

07-24-2012 11:01 PM
    Well if the network fix works and their from quatrimus beta 1, couldnt like stuff like a headphone fix work too? No speakers cause it blew while on Alpha 10 of CM9 and the headphones the only way I can listen to music and my games.... bugs me a bit but can't keep me off 4.1 lol, i was shocked when I heard 4.0 was running on our phones and we already have some Jelly Bean O_o big ups to all devs out their and anyone else that helped even in the smallest of ways, you guys are amazing!

Well, i mean its worth a shot, but I'm just saying that in the past it's done no good.
    Maybe since ICS and JB are so close under the hood, it could work.
    I say, go for it, and post your results.
    07-24-2012 11:06 PM
    Thanks! I will try ASAP, what would the files be for the headphones?

07-24-2012 11:35 PM

I'll look it up for you, I'm sure they're in /system/lib.

07-24-2012 11:58 PM

With any Quattrimus rom zip, extract it, and in /system/lib, copy anything and every thing that has "audio" or "sound" in it, and paste them in a folder.
    Then copy move them to the jellybean rom (do not unzip/extract it) in an archive viewer, in /system/libs. And flash.
    Let me know if that changes anything.

07-25-2012 12:14 AM
    07-25-2012 12:18 AM
    ^+1
    Did it work??

07-25-2012 12:22 AM
487 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD