[ROM] Harmonia 1.87 Froyo (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 12June12

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 1.5E (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 10AUG11 Edify FIxe

I understand the work involved, but that doesnt stop me from wishing there was a Gingerbread based Harmonia. lean mean stock gingerbread. man that would rock!

im running this rom right now but I miss way too many GB features and im restoring my backup in a few hours before I go out. Gingerbread just does too much to skip after having it.

anyways it really is a good rom, just thought id mention that. just not for someone whos too used to gingerbread to downgrade haha

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

I understand the work involved, but that doesnt stop me from wishing there was a Gingerbread based Harmonia. lean mean stock gingerbread. man that would rock!

im running this rom right now but I miss way too many GB features and im restoring my backup in a few hours before I go out. Gingerbread just does too much to skip after having it.

anyways it really is a good rom, just thought id mention that. just not for someone whos too used to gingerbread to downgrade haha

That is the reason for switching to Edify, it makes it easy to switch back and forth. It may not seem like a big deal, but for some it is or will be. Another reason is the ability to move away from these older recoveries.

So why make it easier to switch from Harmonia to to CM7 easy? Because once I get the options re-written in Edify, I am starting work on GB.

sharpe351

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site

I would like to see Harmonia gingerbread port to my Gtab!

Sent from my LG OP V using Tapatalk

DF3

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site

How could I go about updating Harmonia?

I just cleared the cache and then flashed the update, but when I booted in for the first time I got a message saying my internal storage is low. Checked how much space I had left, and for some reason it shrunk from 123mb free to 17mb free.

Last edited:

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site

That is the reason for switching to Edify, it makes it easy to switch back and forth. It may not seem like a big deal, but for some it is or will be. Another reason is the ability to move away from these older recoveries.

So why make it easier to switch from Harmonia to to CM7 easy? Because once I get the options re-written in Edify, I am starting work on GB.

I cannot wait to taste some Gingerbread ala LeslieAnn!

Low cal, yet still full of flavor, that's what I'm talking about! ;)

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

There is no need to update if you have 1.3 or 1.3.1.
Its the same thing just a full rom with a new installer.

itsnotadam

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

I flashed 1.5E, and now my market isn't showing all the apps that I've downloaded from it D: Any ideas?

Irate Iguana

Boss Status
Mar 12, 2011
Visit site

YES! Now I can edit the apps that come preinstalled with the ROM without the recovery freaking out! :D. Back to Harmonia!

benslgdroid

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site

I'd like to try overclocking but what is the optimum settings max and min. First post only gives the min.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

I'd like to try overclocking but what is the optimum settings max and min. First post only gives the min.
Each phone will overclock to a different max. That is why there is no definitive maximum. Its best to go balls out and back it down a setting until the phone is stable using everything you would normally.

xabbott

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site

I haven't used Harmonia in awhile. Before trying out IHO I was using BB forever. I recall switching to BB due to Link2SD. Does it Picasticks/Harmonia support Link2SD?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non