What are these widgets?

Trung Dinh

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I just bought a s4 and its my first android device. I'm in the process of customizing it and I stumbled upon Action Launcher.

There is a screenshot that I really like, but I have no idea what widgets were used to make this:
qYs5C1y_2teW_UGHmuUeJ2czpRJMlfTTSsZ8jjeAMHsiYBFEmONuMpi5G2sswVO7S8E=h230

Could someone please help? I know one of them is the battery bar one and all this is achievable using UCCW, but I kinda suck at using that.

Thanks in advance,
TD

anon(181017)

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

I just bought a s4 and its my first android device. I'm in the process of customizing it and I stumbled upon Action Launcher.

There is a screenshot that I really like, but I have no idea what widgets were used to make this:
https://lh6.ggpht.com/qYs5C1y_2teW_UGHmuUeJ2czpRJMlfTTSsZ8jjeAMHsiYBFEmONuMpi5G2sswVO7S8E=h230

Could someone please help? I know one of them is the battery bar one and all this is achievable using UCCW, but I kinda suck at using that.

Thanks in advance,
TD

Funny, I came here to post the exact same question with the exact same screenshot. I also saw it on Action Launcher, which I also really like. Anyways, thanks for the response dorblayzer!