64 GB micro sd card?

eapples

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
This worked SUPERBLY! I googled a few other solutions, but none were as simple as this one! Thanks for sharing!
Like others I have been messing about all afternoon with my Galaxy Note 10.1 (16GB) uk edition bought at Xmas, trying to get the 64 GB Sandisk Ultra to get 'mounted' Used the instructions above and low and behold I now have 59gb of storage. The card was formatted in FAT32. Haven't actually saved anything yet, but will update once I have. Thanks HeyBeerMan

Daren Ridgway

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I do not have Jelly bean but have note 10.1 with 16gb and 64gbp external SanDisk.
When I first put it in, it did not recognise it But then put it in my Sony Neo V phone to check the card was working returned to SGN10.1 and voila! no w
orries no problem ever since.

Last edited:

Daren Ridgway

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Yes the 64gb works on galaxy note 10.1:)

If you open this image you'll see the memory storage
GQOmBguU

krisnasoc

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
If you install the recent update, you will then be able to install the 64 GB card.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

hi..so you mean if i update my ICS old version..to the new ICS version..it can recognised my 64Gb sdhc/sdxc..without format sdcard? and my note 10.1 now is root..is it safe to update? my note 10.1 its from asia/indonesia

Nemerix

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, I've bought a SanDisk MicroSDXC 64Gb, i've formatted it as exFAT and my NOTE 10.1 see it correctly.
But I cant move any app to SD.
I've used also APP2SD but also it doesn't see memory card.
If I open Archive Native App of Note 10.1 then I can see correcty SD card around 60gb.
How i can move apps to SD?

Thx all for support

bluzman

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, I've bought a SanDisk MicroSDXC 64Gb, i've formatted it as exFAT and my NOTE 10.1 see it correctly.
But I cant move any app to SD.
I've used also APP2SD but also it doesn't see memory card.
If I open Archive Native App of Note 10.1 then I can see correcty SD card around 60gb.
How i can move apps to SD?

Thx all for support
Need to be rooted in order to move apps to SD card.

Nemerix

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Why do he or she have to root? My stuff moved to my SD card without root. Some apps did not move while others did.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Hi Preach2k i cant move any app to sd, and now i've SD formatted as FAT32!!! and now i've seen that i cant launch also supersu is it normal?

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi Preach2k i cant move any app to sd, and now i've SD formatted as FAT32!!! and now i've seen that i cant launch also supersu is it normal?

I do not know. I did not have to format my SD card. I put it in and my Gnote 10.1 recognized it. I downloaded the app transfer apps to sdcard and it worked. I did not root.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87