how to move a file download to a folder on my galaxy note 10.1

ValYooNeek

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded the user manual for the note 10.1 when I originally purchased the tablet. The problem is having to go through this inconvenient process of retrieving it every time I have a problem. So, I decided that a easy solution would be to create a short cut by making a folder that hold all my manuals. The creation of the folder was pretty easy but the transferring or moving of the file has been a headache. The user manual is located in my download file but every time I use the pen and that file I dont get the message to move, cut, paste or nothing. How would I move the file to the new foldet? I even tried clicking and holding it to drag it but nothing happen. I'm really frustrated with this process..I've tried googling it but the only help was download another app, but that seemed to be the solution to every thing with this tablet. I dont want to kerp downloading app after apps for doing one thing after another. There got to be an easier way. Can anyone help me out, and make it as simple as possible....because I think I need it!:p

repligation

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded the user manual for the note 10.1 when I originally purchased the tablet. The problem is having to go through this inconvenient process of retrieving it every time I have a problem. So, I decided that a easy solution would be to create a short cut by making a folder that hold all my manuals. The creation of the folder was pretty easy but the transferring or moving of the file has been a headache. The user manual is located in my download file but every time I use the pen and that file I dont get the message to move, cut, paste or nothing. How would I move the file to the new foldet? I even tried clicking and holding it to drag it but nothing happen. I'm really frustrated with this process..I've tried googling it but the only help was download another app, but that seemed to be the solution to every thing with this tablet. I dont want to kerp downloading app after apps for doing one thing after another. There got to be an easier way. Can anyone help me out, and make it as simple as possible....because I think I need it!:p

You need ES File Explorer or Astro from the play store. I use ES on all my devices--probably the most useful app that doesn't come bundled with the tablet.