All weather apps are alike

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I use WeatherBug Elite as my main all around weather app. I like RadarNow Prem. as my storm tracking radar. So when severe weather is around,, since have the ability to see the Velocity, ( rotation). Where the winds coming from different directions ( red meets green ) .

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I used to use weather underground and it was very accurate. But I got bored with it and I now use the premium version of appy weather. I like the widgets and the app interface.

jameny5

Jan 23, 2018
Visit site
I use WeatherBug Elite as my main all around weather app. I like RadarNow Prem. as my storm tracking radar. So when severe weather is around,, since have the ability to see the Velocity, ( rotation). Where the winds coming from different directions ( red meets green ) .
WeatherBug Elite is nice once you sign in. It comes alive with all it's features. I used WeatherBug at first for a few years and switched to WeatherBug Elite. I really like the app.

ralfyguy

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I want a weather app that shows storm cells with hail sizes. Here in OK it hails often and I want to know what's coming. Weather Underground buses to have a nifty web site back a few years ago that was very detailed about that and it no longer exists. And there is no app that I know of that shows this.

waqqas31

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
No wonder I couldn't find it.

"This item is not available in your country" (Canada)

Oh, I didn't even realize that the country availability is pretty limited. Per the app description page, it's only available in the US, UK, Ireland, and Puerto Rico. Sorry about that!

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I want a weather app that shows storm cells with hail sizes. Here in OK it hails often and I want to know what's coming. Weather Underground buses to have a nifty web site back a few years ago that was very detailed about that and it no longer exists. And there is no app that I know of that shows this.

I just did a search for android weather app that shows hail size canada and found a bunch of them. I cannot recommend any of those it found so you might want to look.

waqqas31

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Oh, I didn't even realize that the country availability is pretty limited. Per the app description page, it's only available in the US, UK, Ireland, and Puerto Rico. Sorry about that!

No worries. I sideloaded it, however, and it's missing my must-have feature, which is reporting the "feels like" temperature as the default. The app I currently use, 1Weather, supports that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty