AT&T Pre-order Thread.

highstar

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Thought we'd start a thread for the ones that ordered straight from AT&T. Mine is still showing in progress and can still cancel. No FedEx label created yet.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
re: AT&T Pre-order Thread.

Same but that's ok. It's giving a estimated delivery date of August 21st. Works for me because I'll be out of town taking my daughter to college and be back before Friday. If it was on the 19th like everyone else, it would be sitting on my doorstep for a while. Does AT&T use FedEx?? Some people were saying maybe UPS.

Attachments

• Capturesdfg.JPG
    Capturesdfg.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

comestim

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site

I have been doing this for years since like note 4 through AT&T and we usually are some of the first to get our phones except 1 year that T-Mobile violated Samsung and sent them early. The Delivery BY date always shows the street date but they usually will show up from anywhere from 1 week to 2 days early it just matters when Samsung allows them to ship. There usually is no shipping label until the day before it ships.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site

I'll be happy if they stick to their Aug 21st date. I'm out of town the 19th.

Does AT&T use FecEx?

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Same but that's ok. It's giving a estimated delivery date of August 21st. Works for me because I'll be out of town taking my daughter to college and be back before Friday. If it was on the 19th like everyone else, it would be sitting on my doorstep for a while. Does AT&T use FedEx?? Some people were saying maybe UPS.

If i was you i take your phone number out.

Mines comes with FedEx.

bobxxz

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site

Any here order via $1000 discount (Transfer, Add or upgrade)?

I am. Upgrading from my S10+, however I am keeping my S10+ and just bought an iPhone 7 from swappa for $155 to trade in to receive that credit. Most likely will sell my S10+ privately to make some money back.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

I am. Upgrading from my S10+, however I am keeping my S10+ and just bought an iPhone 7 from swappa for $155 to trade in to receive that credit. Most likely will sell my S10+ privately to make some money back.

Great idea. I do have iPhone 7 laying around. But my wife S8 Plus showed its age

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
AT&T Pre-order Thread

512gb in black here. estimated 21st. Ordered Monday after they canceled my order twice for
Some reason. This one stuck.

It’ll come out of Dallas for me usually since I’m in Abilene, Tx. Trading in a iPhone 7 we had.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: AT&T Pre-order Thread

512gb in black here. estimated 21st. Ordered Monday after they canceled my order twice for
Some reason. This one stuck.

It’ll come out of Dallas for me usually since I’m in Abilene, Tx. Trading in a iPhone 7 we had.
Sweet , you on the pre-order also

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

Black 512.my arrival date is 8/21. I hope it stays that date because I'm off and I can watch for my phone.

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site

I preordered the 512gb Ultra on the 6th or 7th. Trading in my Note 9.

Funny thing. When I called AT&T to verify that I was eligible for the trade in promotion, I also asked about the stock issues on the Samsung website. She told me that I should receive it by this Thursday and gave me the number to call about online orders.

I thought that she probably didn't understand that it was a preorder, but maybe...