Is there anybody out there??

speed cav72

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Am having a problem with phone calls. on my SN9005 on an o2 UK contract.
Whenever I phone someone or they phone me I can hear them crystal clear yet the majority of the time they can't hear me unless I shout into the phone and then they can only barely hear me at best.
On occasion they can't hear me whatever and every now and again they can hear me perfectly.

There's no obvious correalation between the problem and who I'm calling. i.e. I can phone someone 2 streets away and they can't hear a word then be able to speak fine with someone the other end of the country, weather conditions don't make a difference nor it seems does phone signal.

Basically, it appears to be a problem with my phone rather than a signal or network issue but before. contacting my network to get the phone looked at I was hoping someone could suggest any tests i could try or have some idea what I could look into to try and sort it.

Cheers,

Bob

Posted via the Android Central App

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Whenever I phone someone or they phone me I can hear them crystal clear yet the majority of the time they can't hear me unless I shout into the phone and then they can only barely hear me at best.
On occasion they can't hear me whatever and every now and again they can hear me perfectly.

There's no obvious correalation between the problem and who I'm calling. i.e. I can phone someone 2 streets away and they can't hear a word then be able to speak fine with someone the other end of the country, weather conditions don't make a difference nor it seems does phone signal.

Basically, it appears to be a problem with my phone rather than a signal or network issue but before. contacting my network to get the phone looked at I was hoping someone could suggest any tests i could try or have some idea what I could look into to try and sort it.

Cheers,

Bob

do you have a case on the phone blocking the microphone?

p.s. don't use vague thread titles if you want responses.

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site

Cheers,

Bob

Have you done the "Clear Cache Partition in Recovery Mode"
Make sure the mic hole is clear and go into you tools folder and do a recording to make sure the mic is working properly!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 "Size Does Matter!"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress