Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Any need for screen protector?

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Got the Bear Motion feels great but it does have the Halo all the way around and leave a gap on both sides. Went on easy will leave on till I find something better. Don't really like having the gap between its edge and the cases edge.

Posted via the Android Central App

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Don't forget, Zagg comes with the halo around the edges. I'm still waiting for someone to produce something that works correct with the Note 4's 2D glass.

With a Note I really need a SP because I've had tiny particles get picked up on my S-Pen for previous models and I've scratched screens while taking notes.

No halo on the Zagg glass I just got. I hear they may have been revised.

Attachments

• download_20141107_101151.jpg
    download_20141107_101151.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 218

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
With a Note I really need a SP because I've had tiny particles get picked up on my S-Pen for previous models and I've scratched screens while taking notes.

No halo on the Zagg glass I just got. I hear they may have been revised.

Please post a picture of the packaging that your new Zagg came in.

Dru419

May 6, 2013
Visit site

Based on that pic...looks like I got the same exact one. The guy from BB did an outstanding job applying it. Literally not one single speck of dust and perfectly centered. The other perfect thing is the halo that goes all the around it :( On a positive note, the halo is far away enough from the edge so I won't have to worry about dust getting in there.

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I put an iSmooth protector on it and took it off right away. I hated the rubbery feel. I didn't use a screen protector on my S3 and after 2 years I have only one or two barely noticeable ( unless you are looking for them, screen off, in very good lighting) scratches on the screen. I love the feel of glass. Maybe I'll venture into the tempered glass stuff and try that out.

satyapanda

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
Yes please get one! I am holding my note 4 purchased 2 day ago and I swear I kept is safe. But, i can see a very fine 1 cm scratch line on the beautiful screen. Though it is not visible unless i hold it under a reflective light but still.... I hate it! I have ordered a screen guard from me. My heart is broken even though it is so small.

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I had been deciding what to get and definitely wanted glass as I use the Spen for everything. I have always hated the plastic ones. I agree that protecting that beautiful screen is best.
I truly scored..... A Free Zagg Glass at the CES show. I am very happy with it, Even though others think it is less than perfect.