02-27-2015 10:48 PM
1,383 ... 3637383940 ...
tools
    Yes. I am a T-Mobile customer. Traded in my Nexus 4 to Gazelle.com. I printed my T-Mobile pre-order email and my quote from Gazelle and ultimately had to mail it to Prize Logic because that the only way I could get a confirmation on the $200 trade in guarantee website.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Thank you! Will give that a try.

10-18-2014 04:11 PM
    I was trying all week and got the same error, even though I double checked my ESN and MAC each time. I finally gave up and decided to mail it in.

During the week I sent an email to then detailing the issue and telling them I was sure that all the information was correct. Three days later, they send me a response with the link to the FAQ from the site.... What a ******* joke.

I also made sure to send it certified because I can already see there are going to be issues with this entire program. I didn't want to reach out to them in a few weeks and hear the crap that they never got my forms.

10-18-2014 04:28 PM
    That rebate was the main reason I was buying the Note 4. I don't want to chance mailing it in and finding out 2 months from now that i"m not getting it. I'm scheduled to get my Note 4 on Monday. It's going back to T-Mobile. Anyone know if they'll charge the restocking fee if it's unopened?
    10-18-2014 04:30 PM
    Pretty sure that's what BB and Amazon are selling it off contract for too. It was down to $800 before the release, then they put it back up to $825.

Meanwhile Verizon is only $700...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    $825 @ BB, you must activate the note 4 to get $200 when trade in. $200 is not applicable for replacement purchase.
    10-18-2014 09:24 PM
    OK, What is the cheapest smartphone with at least a $10.00 trade in value that I can purchase on eBay or Craigslist for the $200. rebate?

Might just have to give it a shot.
    Walmart is selling kyocera event from virgin mobile for $19.99. It is worth exactly $10 via T-Mobile trade in.
    10-19-2014 01:12 AM
    Where can I trade my old device in. Who are the participating retailers. Is it anyone who accept trades.
    10-19-2014 10:45 AM
    Just submitted mine right now but I have no idea if it went through. Just got a little window saying it could take a while to upload the pictures, then it went right back to the promo home page, no confirmation page or email or anything...is this normal?
    10-19-2014 07:13 PM
    That's farther than I've ever got.
    10-19-2014 07:14 PM
    This website, as well as Samsung's email, chat and phone support, are basically worthless.
    10-19-2014 07:28 PM
    Have you guys tried both of the $200 promotions on the website? They appear to have the same terms, one just happens to include the s5 , s5 active, along with the note 4. If one isn't working it, it couldn't hurt to try the other.
    10-19-2014 07:35 PM
    I'm trying to trade in my Sprint S3, but it has no sim card...when I go to about my phone it still has the sprint information...how do I completely rid myself of this phone. XP Also does an at&t store let you sell back phones if you bought the phone online? How does that work?
    10-19-2014 07:55 PM
    I had to use Internet Explorer to get the Samsung shopping site to work. This could be the same issue.

Also, since phones shipped out early Samsung may not have loaded all of the device IDs causing the errors people are seeing. I would wait a couple of weeks and try again.
    10-19-2014 08:00 PM
    I finally gave up. Using the mail in option. Tech support from Samsung, a manager no less, was supposed to call me this weekend. They did not call.
    10-19-2014 08:01 PM
    Word to the wise. All that are mailing in rebate make sure you get signature confirmation. So they can't say they didn't get it
    10-19-2014 08:08 PM
    Where can I trade my old device in. Who are the participating retailers. Is it anyone who accept trades.
    PrizeLogic informed me via email that any retailer who accepts the trade is valid though they recommend trad in via the carrier you pre-ordered for convenience sake. I went w/ Gazelle.com to get cash instead of the account credit T-Mobile offers.

10-19-2014 10:09 PM
    Just submitted mine right now but I have no idea if it went through. Just got a little window saying it could take a while to upload the pictures, then it went right back to the promo home page, no confirmation page or email or anything...is this normal?
    Don't know about submitting you receipts electronically because I couldn't get that to work. I did get a confirmation page because I could only submit if I used the radio button "mail receipts" and you have to include a confirmation with them. I would wait a week or 2 and follow up if you don't have an email regarding your submission. I think you have until the end of November to submit you claim for the program.

10-19-2014 10:12 PM
    so its pretty much confermed you can say order through vzw.com and trade in elsewere bb or amazon or whatever? says theycan be on seperate receipts so im guessing that should be ok..
    10-20-2014 08:50 AM
    I just submitted. Made sure both attachments were 3MB or less and made sure to add the appropriate ":" in my MAC address. Got a confirmation number and an email. Now whether they actually accept or not is another question. In order to get my pre-order in JPEG i basically did a crop screenshot of my email and circled the price after the fact in paint. Too a pic of my trade in receipt and did the same. Shouldn't be an issue, but lord knows they'll try to find any reason not to accept it and give me the $188 difference from my $12 trade in on my iphone 4.
    10-20-2014 02:39 PM
    I entered all my info yesterday, clicked submit which brought up a window that it might take awhile to upload the pictures then nothing. No confirmation, no email. It just brought me back to the promotion page. How are we supposed to know this even went through?

I am starting to get the same feeling i had when my Samsung TV capacitors started going out and Samsung was forced to pay everyone some sort of fix-it fee because people were tossing out their TVs after like a year due to blown capacitors... Next time I'll do the Best Buy promotion...

I am going to keep submitting until I get a confirmation I think...
    10-20-2014 03:48 PM
    I called T-Mobile and they will let me return the phone without paying the restocking fee since it's unopened. I'm not going to chance not getting the rebate. Sorry Sammy, your poor customer service cost you a customer.
    10-20-2014 05:42 PM
    You're not allowed to trade-in somewhere else with the new promotion. And it's sketchy if you're referring to the pre-order promotion.
    10-20-2014 05:49 PM
    Word to the wise. All that are mailing in rebate make sure you get signature confirmation. So they can't say they didn't get it
    just send it certified, it's going to a po box so it makes no difference if you require a signature
    10-20-2014 05:50 PM
    just send it certified, it's going to a po box so it makes no difference if you require a signature
    I work at the P.O and If you send it signature required we leave a note to pick up and sign. You way is good too
    10-20-2014 05:56 PM
    Walmart is selling kyocera event from virgin mobile for $19.99. It is worth exactly $10 via T-Mobile trade in.
    It is only showing $6 for me
    10-20-2014 06:47 PM
    I think AC and other blogs should help us out by publicizing the shady rebate website. Post screenshots of the error message claiming the HEX MEID is incorrect, or no file has been uploaded etc. Put some pressure on Samsung and Prizelogic to make sure the rebates go out. I really do not want to pay for a certified envelope and go through the trouble of visiting my local post office.
    10-20-2014 09:00 PM
1,383 ... 3637383940 ...