Note 4 - Samsung $200 trade in promotion

aparker2005

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: Note 4 samsung $200 trade in promotion

I'm done! Verizon gave me $10 for the Galaxy S Captivate. White N4 pre-ordered!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Kingb1186

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site

Yea I'm gonna try to take pic of preorder and trade in receipt from amazon since I am buying outright. I couldn't find any other way.

Posted via Android Central App

aparker2005

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site

Ok I'm confused for the Samsung offer. I guess you can't do much until the phone comes in right?

I've got pre order receipt and trade in receipt. Do I send in anything now or wait until the phone comes in? Thanks

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

Ok I'm confused for the Samsung offer. I guess you can't do much until the phone comes in right?

I've got pre order receipt and trade in receipt. Do I send in anything now or wait until the phone comes in? Thanks

You have to wait till the phone comes in because you have to enter the serial number and other info from the Note 4.

aparker2005

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site

Also verizon gave me $10 towards my trade in but said I wouldn't get the money until the N4 shipped. This makes no sense but that's what they kept insisting on? I figured I would get the 19 bucks today and then 190 from Samsung later?

ajbrad71

May 28, 2011
Visit site

Went to best buy(Virginia) today to check if the promo works with Sprint easy pay. Guy says yes, you can get the 200$ gift card but can't use it on the purchase because you're paying for the phone thru Sprint. Just a heads up

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site

Does t-mobile customers quality for this promotion?
My friend in Orange County went to BB and they said this promo doesn't apply to t-mobile customers. She called t-mobile and their rep don't know anything about this promo.

AZwldcats

May 20, 2010
Visit site

My friend in Orange County went to BB and they said this promo doesn't apply to t-mobile customers. She called t-mobile and their rep don't know anything about this promo.

The T-mobile preorder dates are listed in the T&C's so it definitely looks like they are.

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site

Also verizon gave me $10 towards my trade in but said I wouldn't get the money until the N4 shipped. This makes no sense but that's what they kept insisting on? I figured I would get the 19 bucks today and then 190 from Samsung later?

Speak to someone else, my husband and I went to Verizon earlier, we traded in our phones and were asked if we were going to buy accessories with our trade in credits... We chose to apply it to our account & it was immediately applied to our account.

aparker2005

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site

Speak to someone else, my husband and I went to Verizon earlier, we traded in our phones and were asked if we were going to buy accessories with our trade in credits... We chose to apply it to our account & it was immediately applied to our account.

I of course already left the store but I may call there tomorrow and ask. I don't see why they couldn't have just taken the 10 off the pre-order right then. Made no sense but there were a lot of people waiting

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site

I of course already left the store but I may call there tomorrow and ask. I don't see why they couldn't have just taken the 10 off the pre-order right then. Made no sense but there were a lot of people waiting

In our case we made the pre-orders and went back a few days later with our trade in phones.... At the very least they should've been able to give you a gift card for the $10 (it's more like a print out with a the gift card numbers on it)... But as long as you received a receipt showing what you were given for your trade in, you're good to go for the promo

aparker2005

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site

Yeah I am just glad they gave me the 10 for the phone, but they took the phone and I have to wait for the $10. I may just stop by the store one day next week and pick up the cash.

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site

To my knowledge VZW doesn't give you cash for a trade in, they give you a gift card

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

T-Mobile doesn't qualify at BB because they aren't doing T-Mobile pre orders.

Jun Watanabe

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site

No, BB doesn't sell T-mo phones.

johnj2803

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site

BB told me that any working smartphone would do, including my old Droid X. I'm thinking of taking an old Palm Treo in and trading that instead. I'm assuming the Treo qualifies as a smartphone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im interested in trading my treo 680 as well!! so is it a smartphone?!

Peter McCain

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Note 4 Question $200 promotion at&t

If I pre-order on at&t, how or where do I do the trade in.. For the $200 credit from Samsung? Or should I cancel and do it on best buy..?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11