Note 4 - Samsung $200 trade in promotion

Soreloser

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: Note 4 samsung $200 trade in promotion

I'm using my at&t upgrade then I should be able to preorder in store as well?
I went to a couple of AT&T stores, one a Authorized Retailer and one Company Store and was told by both that they don't take trade-ins and that the N4 is no longer a preorder but now a direct fulfillment, meaning it is sent to you directly. No picking up at the store. I was not sure if that would work as a "preorder" so I went over to Best Buy and did my preorder there.

bsulla

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site

So when you do it online, do you need to scan and upload the receipt for both the Galaxy Note 4 and the trade in value? or is it just entering the data online?

You'll need to scan/take pictures of the receipts and based on my experience you'll need to upload then separately. I've tried to upload a single file with both receipts but the system prompted me to upload 2 files. Right now that's the least of the issues I'm having. Good luck.

Posted via the Android Central App

Zergslayer69

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site

I'm using my at&t upgrade then I should be able to preorder in store as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I'm actually doing is adding new lines to my current family plan. If you look a few posts back someone wrote out the cost of going the ETF route and it comes out a few hundred cheaper if subsidized price after promo is 100 and if full retail coat is 800. Either way you need to pre order to qualify for this promo. Tomorrow is last day. Tick tock! And yes you can do it in store.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

My sister got an email from Worst Buy saying her ATT N4 will be ready tomorrow, but i have not received any email about my Verizon Note 4?? :'(

jon201415

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

I am guessing you are not doing the Best Buy promotion right? So is it Tmobile also? What kind of receipt paper you are getting for the trade in? Is it just some quote? I hope that will work since I need to send my trade in phone in the mail and it will take Tmobile quite some time to give me the credit to my billing statement.

You'll need to scan/take pictures of the receipts and based on my experience you'll need to upload then separately. I've tried to upload a single file with both receipts but the system prompted me to upload 2 files. Right now that's the least of the issues I'm having. Good luck.

ajbrad71

May 28, 2011
Visit site

So as a Sprint easy pay pre order you can't use the 50$ or the 200$ gift card on the purchase of the phone?

ejcrossl

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site

So are you saying Samsung needs to see dollar number for trade in value?

Posted via Android Central App
Yes and it has to be at least $10. Edging up doesn't qualify as a trade in.

Edit: Samsung will only pay the difference between the trade in and $200. I.e. if you trade in $20 phone, Samsung will send you $180. If you trade in $100 phone, Samsung will send you $100.

ejcrossl

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site

My sister got an email from Worst Buy saying her ATT N4 will be ready tomorrow, but i have not received any email about my Verizon Note 4?? :'(
And you won't for a week. If it makes you feel better, BB employees told me they will have the Vz phones in the store, but they can't sell them.

bsulla

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site

I am guessing you are not doing the Best Buy promotion right? So is it Tmobile also? What kind of receipt paper you are getting for the trade in? Is it just some quote? I hope that will work since I need to send my trade in phone in the mail and it will take Tmobile quite some time to give me the credit to my billing statement.

Just used the quote from Gazelle.com for the trade in receipt and the order confirmation from T-Mobile for the pre-order.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

Just used the quote from Gazelle.com for the trade in receipt and the order confirmation from T-Mobile for the pre-order.

Did you submit your IMEI number and all that??

Zergslayer69

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site

If anyone successfully trades in a super old phone worth less than $10 trade in value for the promo, do let us know!

bullz7210

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site

Still unable to actually do the trade-in online. Getting "I am sorry your IMEI/HEX MEID or MAC Address were note valid"

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

I have a trade in receipt from sprint and the Pre-Order receipt and got the phone is this enough?