Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

Dustin Mitzel

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I get a 25% discount through my employer, ordered today at 3pm est and phone will be here tmw via fedex. I selected overnight shipping though. My order went through premier.

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I learned a long time ago to avoid Premier website as much as possible. When ordering through your phone app you never touch the premier site. I had to use the app just to do a upgrade transfer because stupid Premier wouldn't do it. So I never ordered through premier plus premier site don't always show the same offers that the regular site shows. Its the dumbest side of AT&T.

DHowell4

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
In Georgia Ordered black N4 on 10/4 in store. Just got shipped confirmation along with email and tracking number although account has not been charged yet and track status with ups does not show anything yet.

Kurt85

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Stupid AT&T....should I be ashamed to admit I probably won't sleep well because I'll be wanting to refresh my order page??

Doesn't help that my current phone is nearly unusable due to a malfunctioning screen.

aspj111

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
LOL order status now shows sim card as backordered and I preordered on 9/19. Thats fine if they jerk me around I'll etf my
contract and jump over to T-mobile no biggie!!

Kurt85

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
LOL order status now shows sim card as backordered and I preordered on 9/19. Thats fine if they jerk me around I'll etf my
contract and jump over to T-mobile no biggie!!

Such bull if thats actually true and causes problems. A few phone calls didn't really get me any definitive answer on if the backorder is true or not, but the last guy made it sound like the phone should still ship between 14th and 16th. Fingers crossed.

aspj111

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Such bull if thats actually true and causes problems. A few phone calls didn't really get me any definitive answer on if the backorder is true or not, but the last guy made it sound like the phone should still ship between 14th and 16th. Fingers crossed.
At this point I'm beyond furious and I cant even call these clowns until tomorrow morning. Call center is closed.

Rmbrown1964

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Sweet deal for you, I ordered mine black N4 also on 10/1 but it's still showing preparing to ship. And I live in Illinois.

Posted via the Android Central App

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I am actually embarrassed at how foul a mood this has put me into. I am the one who has posted at least 3 times in this thread to be patient, the computers will catch up with the tracking info. Now, I have given up... and dealing with the ignorant ATT reps who were willing to take my nearly $900 but now say "It doesn't even get released until Friday, what do you want" I want what was promised ("Ships 10/14). I want a return on my investment, I want rewarded for pre-ordering, rather than sitting here and waiting while people who put orders in today get their devices tomorrow.

UPDATE: Checked both UPS and FedEX and neither have any record of a package being sent to my address. So I am done hitting refresh... game over. I guess I get to wait an extra day. (If only I had the forethought to order it today, instead of last week)

Last edited:

Joe Kalinowski

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
this shipping status is really making me angry. called this morning and it says processing get the standard email notification saying due to demand bla bla bla. just ship my phone and stop playing games with me.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
So what is this USPS shipping? Says Priority Mail, but there is 1, 2 and 3 day delivery. Which is it?

Probably two days that's what my experience has been with priority mail. Do you have a tracking number yet or does it just say USPS?

Posted via Android Central App

Kurt85

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I logged into my AT&T account to check My Orders, and on that page, the SIM doesnt show backordered. Thats a good thing at least. Just wish it would ship already.

aspj111

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I logged into my AT&T account to check My Orders, and on that page, the SIM doesnt show backordered. Thats a good thing at least. Just wish it would ship already.

Mine shows backordered on my att acct

Posted via the Android Central App