Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

Kurt85

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm just worried about that damn samsung promotion. Given my low trade in, its worth $185. I think I'd still get it, but I'm certainly nervous about it.

Its_MacC

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Anyone know if the phone is shipped with a sim if its not listed in the order on ATT website?

Also does FedEx require a signature for delivery?

Thanks!

Mprego

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Anyone know if the phone is shipped with a sim if its not listed in the order on ATT website?

Also does FedEx require a signature for delivery?

Thanks!

I asked a customer service rep that same question and she told me that even though my order made no mention of a sim card one would be in the phone. Whether or not that's true is truly anyone's guess.

Thunder God

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I already received my note 4, Come in a not the original box, is an at&t box, but comes without earphones, that is normal?

It is wierd that the S5 came in the kool samsung box and the note 4 gets the att box. Also, I do not understand why they took the earbuds out?!?

anon(5503495)

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Soo. I called the Texas fort Worth att warehouse location at 3 pm PST (from Oregon). I spoke to a woman and told her about my sim being backordered. She checks my order and says she sees it and then checked inventory and said there are thousands of sim cards in Stock. So she says she will call me back. Calls me back 15 min later and says that she talked to a man high up there in the clouds and said that they would work on it. After 30min I check status and see sim card processing and in 2 hours it was shipped (with note4) tonight 2nd day air through ups. Had to call the source. Don't remember how I got there. BTW I preordered 9/23

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

kmasc

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
09/25 order. Actual phone order status, not just the SIM, finally updated from shipping between 10/14 - 10/16 to listed as back-ordered with no date. I had reps "guarantee" it was shipping by the end of the day today. Very unhappy. Lesson learned to never pre-order from AT&T I guess.

irishc6

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Soo. I called the Texas fort Worth att warehouse location at 3 pm PST (from Oregon). I spoke to a woman and told her about my sim being backordered. She checks my order and says she sees it and then checked inventory and said there are thousands of sim cards in Stock. So she says she will call me back. Calls me back 15 min later and says that she talked to a man high up there in the clouds and said that they would work on it. After 30min I check status and see sim card processing and in 2 hours it was shipped tonigh 2nd day air through ups. Had to call the source. Don't remember how I got there.

You don't remember how you got the warehouse number? Did you call from your cell? Only asking because I'm hoping its in your call log.

hacker79

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
09/25 order. Actual phone order status, not just the SIM, finally updated from shipping between 10/14 - 10/16 to listed as back-ordered with no date. I had reps "guarantee" it was shipping by the end of the day today. Very unhappy. Lesson learned to never pre-order from AT&T I guess.

My phone is now back ordered too. Unreal. Hopefully I can just go in and get one tomorrow!

irishc6

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

9/22 order. Mine is now showing back ordered as well for phone and sim.

odst1

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
AT&T was shipping my phone and the SIM card was back ordered and now they're both back ordered so someone just ruined my week i ordered it on 9/23 black and uhh this is ridiculous worst service ever

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
This is totally ridiculous. What joke. I've preordered with att a bunch of time and I've never seen this much of a disaster.

sillehrabbitz

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
>.<; Does anyone know how long it actually takes for at&t to drag your number over from another provider (Say Sprint for instance)? I've been tinkering for an hour and the status is still pending on activation. ._.;

Kurt85

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Back ordered. WTF AT&T. What is annoying is that they will tell me they had a shortage and I didn't order in time, ignoring everything I tell them about everyone else who ordered after me and already got the phone.

darkaurori

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
October 15, 2014 , 9:40 pm Departed USPS Facility

26 hours, no update. I am hoping my phone will just magically arrive at my doorstep tomorrow and USPS fails at updating their tracking crap.

iSpark

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Back ordered. WTF AT&T. What is annoying is that they will tell me they had a shortage and I didn't order in time, ignoring everything I tell them about everyone else who ordered after me and already got the phone.

WTH?
I just placed an order tonight for second N4 and the order status says it is "preparing for shipping" and will be shipped by 10/21.

robcassman

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site

I'm in the same exact situation! Phone is now officially back ordered.

KrazyToonz

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
so after watching this thread for a few days, and praying i wasnt going to suffer the same fate... I received an email about 15 minutes ago... im officially back ordered... I preordered in store on 9/20 this is the most ridiculous roll out i have ever seen...