Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: Verizon- Note 4 pre-orders ship Oct 23, but available in stores Oct 23

I pre-ordered late, like yesterday late. In order to take advantage of the $200 promo. However, Verizon is now saying that it will ship on 10/23. If it doesnt ship today I will cancel my pre-order and go to the store Thursday.

Do you have to trade in your phone at the time of pre-order? or can I stroll in anytime before or after receiving the pre-order to trade in the old device for the promo?

husker619

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

I just called Fedex trying to get them to hold the package so I could pick it up at their facility. NO DICE! They stated that they have an agreement with VZW that does not allow them to do that. Nor could I change it to my work address for delivery. I will try leaving a note and a plate of cookies for the driver! I'll also setup a web cam!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Just got mine black (Verizon)

Nice! Congrats! Post your thoughts... Also check for updates to see if Verizon is pushing the battery update. They may not till release day for Verizon... That's what T-Mobile did.

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site

Fake....
It doesn't have a huge Verizon logo splashed across the screen or the home button.

:D

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site

Mine still say processing...and under orders say no order history. I called cs they say my order is in process...ugh

Yeah. They looked at the same screen you did.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Derek Stapleton

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

Just heard from a BB rep the following concerning the Verizon Note 4 release:

" I haven't heard of any delays in the release of the Verizon version of the Note 4, nor have I heard anything that would worry me about the release on this coming Thursday 10/23/2014."

So far great news for those of us waiting for our preordered Note 4 from BB.

Posted via the Android Central App

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

Look at you, winner winner :) How does it feel being first VZ owner ?
LOL, can't believe I'm first to post. Now I have to change my afternoon work schedule all around. Seems like this cold I've had for a few days has just taken a turn for the worst and I'll have to go home for the rest of the day. ;)

Brainfart

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon- Note 4 pre-orders ship Oct 23, but available in stores Oct 23

I pre-ordered late, like yesterday late. In order to take advantage of the $200 promo. However, Verizon is now saying that it will ship on 10/23. If it doesnt ship today I will cancel my pre-order and go to the store Thursday.

Do you have to trade in your phone at the time of pre-order? or can I stroll in anytime before or after receiving the pre-order to trade in the old device for the promo?

No you don't have to trade on at time of pre order. You just have to show proof of trade in on a receipt after you get your note. Just make sure you show roof of both receipts one for your pre order & the other for trade in.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site

Mine still say processing...and under orders say no order history. I called cs they say my order is in process...ugh

I'm guessing that "no order history" is some kind of glitch in their system. Up until yesterday, when I checked the website only one of my orders were showing up, and when I would click on it, it would say "no order found for order # xxxxx." I'm sure it'll change soon :) Someone on here also suggested to check under "documents and receipts" and you should see an "equipment purchase"... If you're able to see your equipment purchase, it means it getting closer to the actual shipping of it. Mine didn't show up under the documents until yesterday

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

Nice! Congrats! Post your thoughts... Also check for updates to see if Verizon is pushing the battery update. They may not till release day for Verizon... That's what T-Mobile did.
No updates as of now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty