WIFI Randomly Turning Off

gonecks1

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed when Im at home connected to wifi, my Note 4 will randomly turn off wifi. Not a simple disconnect but wifi is turned off and I have to turn it back on. I dont have network switch enable. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem? Ironically when Im out of the house and not connected to wifi, the phone never turns off wifi, lol. Thanks for any help. Im on TMo.

Posted via the Android Central App

wess580

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed when Im at home connected to wifi, my Note 4 will randomly turn off wifi. Not a simple disconnect but wifi is turned off and I have to turn it back on. I dont have network switch enable. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem? Ironically when Im out of the house and not connected to wifi, the phone never turns off wifi, lol. Thanks for any help. Im on TMo.

Posted via the Android Central App

Do you have connection optimizer on that was the problem with mine when I first got my note 4

josh-zombie

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue. It doesn't disconnect from WiFi, but whenever I turn the screen off, music will stop downloading, etc. Network switch disabled and keep WiFi on during sleep enabled.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty