6.0 Marshmallow: Verizon Galaxy Note 5

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Just downloaded it. So far I don't see any major changes. I just hope the battery is better now

Posted via the Android Central App

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Perfect so far!

They added "on tap" for Google Now. If you are on any screen and hold the home key it will give you cool information about what's on that screen. For example if you are texting someone and they mention a restaurant, it will find in on the page and give you reviews and such.

Has anyone found anything else?

chan_xo

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Ever since updating my wifi connection is extremely slow!! I'm not sure how to fix it. I have done the "forget network" I've rebooted and restarted nothing is working.

CeCe0731

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
Perfect so far!

They added "on tap" for Google Now. If you are on any screen and hold the home key it will give you cool information about what's on that screen. For example if you are texting someone and they mention a restaurant, it will find in on the page and give you reviews and such.

Has anyone found anything else?

Still trying to figure out how the "on tap" works.

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded it around 3pm today. So far it makes the experience much smoother in my opinion.

Having an issue with my lock screen when restarting with fingerprint not working right away. And ontap is pretty neat but I doubt I'll use it much. The WiFi calling will be cool

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed they fixed the WiFi bug? I noticed now when I have WiFi on, my network data isn't running at the same time. Only WiFi is being used for data instead of both at once. I attached a screenshot of how it used to be (black screen) and how it is now

Attachments

• 4873.jpg
    4873.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 305

friguy3

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Still trying to figure out how the "on tap" works.

just hold the home button and it will "read" what ever is on the screen. then you can swipe up and it gives you more. HOlding the home button doesnt go to google now, you have to tap the G at the bottom after tap and hold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez