Verizon Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisyd1224

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
I live in Florida so I've been seeing this report since last night. So people can say relax all they want but I live alone and don't want to deal with the anxiety of the situation. You can't guarantee my phone won't be one even though odds say it isn't.

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I live in Florida so I've been seeing this report since last night. So people can say relax all they want but I live alone and don't want to deal with the anxiety of the situation. You can't guarantee my phone won't be one even though odds say it isn't.

I do think some are taking this too lightly .
How many times have you seen "Mine is fine" or "I think if it was going to explode it would have by now"

That all being said the key word in the Florida store is "allegedly"

daisyd1224

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
I don't know if they take it lightly or I take it too serious but without someone around to help me if it catches fire, I'm just not going to stress it anymore. This was not an easy decision for me because I truly love the phone. Hoping the best for all and I'll be getting another eventually. I haven't stopped thinking Samsung makes great phones.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Just called 5 different corporate stores and out of the 5 there was one that actually sounded like he heard of the Note 7.
This guy said that the replacement Note 7's would be in next Friday the 16th and I could just walk in then and exchange.

They might get them sooner so I would keep calling. :-\

I purchased mine from Verizon online and it was shipped via FedEx. I would like to receive my replacement the same way. :p
So let's say Friday the 16th is actually true... we're screwed because everybody and their mamma will be in the stores getting the new iPhone 7 and the wait time will be ridiculous

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
So let's say Friday the 16th is actually true... we're screwed because everybody and their mamma will be in the stores getting the new iPhone 7 and the wait time will be ridiculous

Hell if that end up being the case then they can FedEx mine like they did when preordered.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Just called 5 different corporate stores and out of the 5 there was one that actually sounded like he heard of the Note 7.
This guy said that the replacement Note 7's would be in next Friday the 16th and I could just walk in then and exchange.

They might get them sooner so I would keep calling. :-\

I purchased mine from Verizon online and it was shipped via FedEx. I would like to receive my replacement the same way. :p

How did you get a hold of them? I've been calling and keep getting redirected to Verizon Customer Service

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Who has returned just the phone? I'm four hours from home for almost a week and I don't think I can wait to return the damn thing

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
People just need to relax. If your Note 7 hasn't exploded by now it most likely won't. I have two of them and not the least bit worried. Leave them on fast wireless chargers all night. When Verizon gets replacements and they will. I will gladly switch it for the same ones I have.

I havent had any type of issue with the phone since August 18 and I don't see anything wrong with it. If the wireless charger is better than the wall charger, so be it. Who is to say the replacement won't mess up or something?

wboyce58

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site
I will be retuning mine. Last night it said I had 64 percent left on my battery it was sitting beside me on the table then it died the battery said 0 when I plugged it in the same thing today, the last time I looked it was at 77 when I got home almost 2 hours later it was dead again. Yep I will be getting the new note,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer