AT&T Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon is a joke with the Note 7 recall

When I called att yesterday they told me that Samsung advised them not to do any orders or exchanges dealing with the note 7 situation over the phone. Everything will be done in the store.

And if they don't have the phone you want? Then what?

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: General Refund/Exchange Thread

Take a look at your verizon account and see if you're back on month to month like most of us just found out, that we are and with upgrade eligibility.... If so, see if you can order online if it allows you to....

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

And if they don't have the phone you want? Then what?
That's where I got mad because she told me that right now all att is doing is exchanging the note for any other phone I want. If I choose a refund, It's up to the manager of the store if they want to offer a refund. Not sure how Verizon will handle it.

fargas0822

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site

We have a Verizon business account. I called this morning and did a full refund towards an iPhone 7 plus. They gave me no hassle. Figured I'd use this as a chance to try Apple out until the next Note line comes out

mickeyboat

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site

I have it in writing that my monthy Verizon bill for the Note 7 has been refunded. It also shows up in my online bill a credit of $36 for Oct. Verizon also stated in writing that if I return my accessories, ie case and screen saver I will also get a refund for those. I do have to take them to a Verizon store. Verizon did not know how long I would have before I would have to replace my Note 7, but they would publish that as soon as they hear from Samsung. My phone was not a replacement but one I purchased after the replacement phones were being exchanged. mickeyboat

canonuevo

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

So what's going to happen if you upgraded via next plan with ATT, but do not want to get another phone and have a spare at home that I can use?

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site

What's the deal with the 2 gb bonus data they're offering for my N7 my line and my S7edge line? I accepted the 2gb bonus on the S7edge line but haven't accepted on the N7 line yet....

shaleem

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: Is AT&T refunding Note 7 accessories?

I returned everything and exchanged it all ... Car charger, S View case, Body Guardz HD screen protector. I just exchanged everything for basically the same items for the S 7 Edge. Except for the case ...I got an Otterbox case for the phone.

jtmo3

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: No Next Contract Terminations from AT&T

Why don't you just pay the phone off right now. Then take it back and get a full refund. Why wouldn't that work? You'll be out of next by paying the phone off and then hand it back to them and ask for a full refund.

Thehomez

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Does anybody see anything in writing online that those of us who purchased the Note 7 with the AT&T BOGO deal will have that same deal honored if we switch to the S7 Edge?

Kkosier

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Does anybody see anything in writing online that those of us who purchased the Note 7 with the AT&T BOGO deal will have that same deal honored if we switch to the S7 Edge?
I haven't seen anything in writing, but I had an online chat with an AT&T rep. He said the bogo would still apply to any s7 phone. When I told him I wasn't interested in the s7, he said they could apply the bogo to the iphones as well.
He did say that it all had to be done in store, so we'll see what the in store reps say.

mikeshauling

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
I bought 2 N7 with the BOGO , i traded them both for S7 edges when the 1st recall came along. I then traded 1 of the s7 edges back in for a new and improved N7 but kept 1 s7 edge. Now i guess i will go back again and trade in the newer N7 for the s7 Edge AGAIN !
Is this what you are asking ?
I think i am able to just get a refund for the N7 i still have but im sure the discount on my bill for the BOGO will go away.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
It would be nice if you could open it.
At&t told me there is no recall
So how is everyone getting replacement phones if you have the 2nd note 7

screwhead728

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Will I be able to add a line to my account to get the iphone 7 plus and then cancel my current line once I return my Note 7 and keep my old number?

kayjbee

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
It would be nice if you could open it.
At&t told me there is no recall
So how is everyone getting replacement phones if you have the 2nd note 7
I went in today with my replacement Note 7 and told them I no longer want it and got an s7 edge and also changed to upgrade every year instead of 2 so I'm not stuck with this for 2 years. Had no issues didn't have box or chargers with me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana