Second Hand Note 7 Recall Thread

Keldig

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Called and they still couldn't find it HAHAHAHA

I was told don't worry we are sending your refund now and you should get it in 10-15 days. WOW is all i can say!!!!!!

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
My tracking says that "Rosie" received my return at the dock. I hope that's true. I called and the rep said there was no new information in the system.

harrychimp71

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
OK. If a situation couldn't get worse, now it appears that the fireproof box used to ship the phone back to Samsung is listed as damaged on the UPS website. And the phone has not been delivered to its destination yet. I packaged that phone as instructed.

This is becoming ridiculous!!

11660fdb48e4320791359b0fdb1f4e96.jpg

harrychimp71

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
OK. If a situation couldn't get worse, now it appears that the fireproof box used to ship the phone back to Samsung is listed as damaged and missing on the UPS website. And the package has not been delivered to its destination yet. I packaged that phone as instructed. I'm putting UPS on Twitter blast. There's only one way the phone is missing, and that's if an employee opened the package and took the phone.

This is becoming ridiculous!!

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161026/11660fdb48e4320791359b0fdb1f4e96.jpg

Keldig

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh WOW, Sorry to hear this Harry.... you may soon find yourself in the same situation as me, not sure what happen to your phone. i'll make sure to report if I get a check or not.

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site

OMG. Someone stole the phone out of the box! Unreal. I would call the number right now and ask for immediate issuance of the check. Not your issue!

Laura Crusader

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Hot a** mess. I am so sorry you guys. Im taking every step to make sure mines don't lost. Still haven't received a box yet. Its been a week now.. Hopefully u guys will get it resolved. This is ridiculous.

harrychimp71

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
Maybe the phone caught on fire while transporting back to Samsung
I received a call approximately a half hour after my sent email from a UPS manager who confirmed the box appeared to be opened and the contents within the box were missing. She did not say the box caught fire.

Additional packing tape was used beyond the one long strip that was contained in the return box to ensure the fireproof lid would not open since it does not naturally lay flat on top of the inner flaps.

So the package was received in Los Angeles and made it all the way to Dallas, and even scanned twice at Dallas before it came back with a final scanned disposition of contents missing. It's obvious what's inside the box with labeling that says LITHIUM ION on the outside.

Another point of contention is the packing slip on the outside of this box clearly says UPS GROUND. Looking at the scanned history, why was the box at DFW Airport?
b0c1c60205664237e0119554eddb16c2.jpg

beathookup

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
That sucks! I hope Samsung takes care of that for you ASAP! I'll be waiting until 4 PM today before giving them a call about my return kit. May even push the issue and just having them send me the refund check along with the return kit to make sure that I receive full payment.

harrychimp71

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
Good to see your phone was delivered to Samsung HQ.

UPS has confirmed the phone is missing. It was said in so many words that the package was powered while in their possession and the phone was stolen. Samsung has already filed a claim. Now I have to see where it goes from here.
63ae741a9c9a3beea9dc08296a532b05.jpg

beathookup

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
So I called and ordered my return kit on 10/16 and still have not received it! Called Samsung this morning and they said I should receive it no later than this Thursday and if I don't to call them back to get it reset.

So nothing got delivered today!!! Called Samsung again and they said they can process a new order, I told them to call Stericycle directly to get it set up which they did. Now slated to receive a box no later than 11/04 from them. Based on the 3-5 days to get the phone back to Samsung and the 10-14 days to receive a check from them. I should have no refund it looks right around Thanksgiving! UGH!!!

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Will Samsung contact us to say the check is on the way? They have had my returned Note7 since Wednesday, and I have not heard a word. When I called Weds, the rep had no information. Has anyone received a check yet?

Laura Crusader

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Thats odd. i called to get the box over a week ago, never got it; but, I got a pending deposit for over 100 in my debit. I won't find out from where until later tmmw. Im not expecting anything besides the 7 deal. To clear it up, i was on monthly. Ill keep u guys posted.

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
From what I have heard is that they only want the phone back. I'll be keeping everything I possibly can!

Also for those who have sent it back or will be, what are you doing to CYA? I'm going to be doing a video of me boxing it up and when I'm dropping it off.

Unless you keep the video on the box the entire way with no unbroken spaces it is not much use.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress