08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 135136137138139 ...
tools
    Then I think these reps need to stop saying I can change it like it's so easy.
    Agreed...I would get those calls from customers who claimed they were told a two would change the address on an order...fun times
    08-13-2016 11:10 PM
    I spoke with T-Mobile just before I called UPS and the lady told me to call UPS and have them change the address. I guess it was to late on their part. Unless I can try again in the morning and talk to someone else.

Posted via the Android Central App
    I would be shocked if UPS will allow that. The TMO reps might not be aware of the agreement. If someone posted a tracking number here and they let you reroute over the phone like that, it would be very easy to steal a phone.
    08-13-2016 11:10 PM
    Even if it were possible, T-Mobile has no say in it. Once UPS takes a package, they are taking on liability for that package. I don't think UPS will let you change the delivery point, but I think you can change it to pickup at your local UPS before it goes out for delivery.
    Best way, especially if the address is screwed up
    08-13-2016 11:11 PM
    I may have mine held at the depot, but I am going to wait and see where it is at late Sunday night beforehand
    Yeah, same here. I'm hoping once UPS actually picks it up I'll be able to use 2 hour delivery window because I can't see that option yet. If not, I may just have it held.
    networkdood likes this.
    08-13-2016 11:11 PM
    Then I think these reps need to stop saying I can change it like it's so easy.
    Or people need to stop asking these reps questions about things that they have no idea about, just hoping to get the response they want to hear
    networkdood and Hoggles like this.
    08-13-2016 11:13 PM
    Well it's T-Mobile's fault for choosing to send to my aunt's address when I specifically selected my address to send to. So wtf ๐Ÿ˜‘
    08-13-2016 11:13 PM
    Or people need to stop asking these reps questions about things that they have no idea about, just hoping to get the response they want to hear
    Yup, and when I go on Facebook, the reps there all act like they can solve every problem, which is admirable, but sometimes it sets the wrong expectation for customers.
    These reps are all supposed to be using an online T-MOBILE Wikipedia, of sorts, to solve every problem/question, and when they do not, you get different answers.
    At&t used what was called myCSP for their portal of answers. Customer Service Portal. The problem would be that many reps would speed up their call handling times by answering questions without referring to their portal, and sometimes they were handing out old, inaccurate, outdated info...oops
    08-13-2016 11:17 PM
    Those that have UPS tracking #s, anyone showing "Information Unavailable" for estimated shipping date in the app or "The shipment has been processed by the sender. Once the shipment is within the UPS network, an expected delivery date will be made available." online? I'm wondering when they'll receive mine so I can see if I'll get it Monday.
    08-13-2016 11:17 PM
    Those that have UPS tracking #s, anyone showing "Information Unavailable" for estimated shipping date in the app or "The shipment has been processed by the sender. Once the shipment is within the UPS network, an expected delivery date will be made available." online? I'm wondering when they'll receive mine so I can see if I'll get it Monday.
    While it is not on the calendar on the website, it is in my app, which is weird:
    08-13-2016 11:23 PM
    Makes Sense
    08-13-2016 11:27 PM
    I'm having mine shipped to my office this time, so I'm not able to use MyChoice to check either. My Note 5 preorder got delayed 2 days because the UPS driver refused to leave it on my doorstep or with my neighbor, and they kept bringing it back to a warehouse that doesn't have an option for pickup. Has anyone been able to get it to pull up with a reference number on the UPS website? Are you using your phone number with no dashes?
    08-13-2016 11:32 PM
    ^ same situation as me. Nothing will come up on ups.
    08-13-2016 11:41 PM
    I'm having mine shipped to my office this time, so I'm not able to use MyChoice to check either. My Note 5 preorder got delayed 2 days because the UPS driver refused to leave it on my doorstep or with my neighbor, and they kept bringing it back to a warehouse that doesn't have an option for pickup. Has anyone been able to get it to pull up with a reference number on the UPS website? Are you using your phone number with no dashes?
    The reference number thing didn't work for me. However since I have a My Choice account, it popped in there by itself. Gotta love technology!
    08-13-2016 11:47 PM
    Reference number didn't work for me. My choice automatically popped up with it though. Sorry
    itsnotmeitsyou likes this.
    08-13-2016 11:50 PM
    Let me move the response over here Blues..

I talked to T-Help on twitter. It basically hasn't been processed yet so there is no tracking number. If by the time i go to work tomorrow night if i don't get a number emailed or texted then I probably won't get it on Monday it will be too late.

That's not how the sales person explained the fee to me.
    I know how they explained the fee to you. It is for in store and phone orders. It is a SIM charge, an upgrade fee and activation fee basically.

They want you to order online.

Which T-Mobile help are you talking to? If on Twitter, which one? What is their Twitter handle?

The phones are basically at the USA UPS hub. They are either physically very close or literally at the hub being processed this weekend. They don't have to go through all the sorting. If they don't leave the KY hub until midnight or later even tomorrow, there is no state they can not be at for Monday delivery.

This is not like regular package shipping at UPS. This isn't even TMO shipping then. It is a direct fulfillment center. They will be working on this all weekend, that includes tomorrow.

Now if something happens with your shipping and it doesn't go out tomorrow night, the phone isn't late until next Saturday, the day after release.

You may never get the text tracking number or emailed tracking number and have the Note 7 in your hand posting on Android Central.

They charged you yesterday, you should get your phone Monday.

On the desktop log in, do you have the dashes in your phone number or not?
    JmKc likes this.
    08-13-2016 11:52 PM
    ^ same situation as me. Nothing will come up on ups.
    Same
    08-13-2016 11:53 PM
    I'm just waiting to see when Blues breaks down Kelly's patience as well ... Fascinating!!
    08-13-2016 11:57 PM
    I'm just waiting to see when Blues breaks down Kelly's patience as well ... Fascinating!!
    Hahaha I generally have patience for days and days and days ๐Ÿ˜‰
    bhatech and Siggystyle like this.
    08-13-2016 11:58 PM
    While it is not on the calendar on the website, it is in my app, which is weird:
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...57db761b10.jpg
    Same situation here.
    08-13-2016 11:59 PM
    Hahaha I generally have patience for days and days and days
    I have patience.. For minutes and minutes and minutes.
    Kelly Kearns and bhatech like this.
    08-14-2016 12:01 AM
    Let me move the response over here Blues

it was the tmobilehelp twitter. I've tried it with, without dashes and tried logging in with my email too. No go and the twiter rep didn't solve my issue. I tried the ups app and nothing. It says they locked my account.

I know how they explained the fee to you. It is for in store and phone orders. It is a SIM charge, an upgrade fee and activation fee basically.

They want you to order online.

Which T-Mobile help are you talking to? If on Twitter, which one? What is their Twitter handle?

The phones are basically at the USA UPS hub. They are either physically very close or literally at the hub being processed this weekend. They don't have to go through all the sorting. If they don't leave the KY hub until midnight or later even tomorrow, there is no state they can not be at for Monday delivery.

This is not like regular package shipping at UPS. This isn't even TMO shipping then. It is a direct fulfillment center. They will be working on this all weekend, that includes tomorrow.

Now if something happens with your shipping and it doesn't go out tomorrow night, the phone isn't late until next Saturday, the day after release.

You may never get the text tracking number or emailed tracking number and have the Note 7 in your hand posting on Android Central.

They charged you yesterday, you should get your phone Monday.

On the desktop log in, do you have the dashes in your phone number or not?
    it was the tmobilehelp twitter. I've tried it with, without dashes and tried logging in with my email too. No go and the twiter rep didn't solve my issue. I tried the ups app and nothing.
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-14-2016 12:05 AM
    it was the tmobilehelp twitter. I've tried it with, without dashes and tried logging in with my email too. No go and the twiter rep didn't solve my issue. I tried the ups app and nothing.
    Blues. My man. You gotta just leave the reps alone. You'll get your N7 on Mon or Tues at the latest.

Relax, play a game, sleep...breathe....and leave the poor reps alone, cause you know they're all talking about you at this point ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜†
    bhatech and Alabamagirl18 like this.
    08-14-2016 12:11 AM
    Are you using the My T-Mobile app?

When I log in on the desktop or my mobile browser, I have to have dashes for the log in. I haven't used the app in so long, I don't remember if it would log me out after inactivity or not, but the desktop and mobile browser do.

You might want to try the stock phone browser if you are using the phone chrome browser, or try chrome if you are using stock.

What did T-Force tell you about loging into My Tmobile?
    08-14-2016 12:12 AM
    Blues. My man. You gotta just leave the reps alone. You'll get your N7 on Mon or Tues at the latest.

Relax, play a game, sleep...breathe....and leave the poor reps alone, cause you know they're all talking about you at this point
    I basically messaged them tonight about my account issue. On my phone it works and it lets me refresh it. I'm just going to let it go. If I don't get the phone by friday I'm having them cancel it, refund my money then just buy it in the store or might look into Verizon as well. They got more verizon stores in my area and I've been in them before to buy cases and that and always helpful. Our tmobile store here is utter garbage. Not only busy but sales staff is pushy and they just don't seem to give a bleep. I guess being the only shop in town unless someone wants to drive 30 or 40 miles they can get away with it. When I lived up in Stl the mall shop was hit or miss, but their stand alone stores the staff always pleasant to deal with.
    08-14-2016 12:15 AM

Relax, play a game, sleep...breathe....and leave the poor reps alone, cause you know they're all talking about you at this point ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜†
    I basically messaged them tonight about my account issue. On my phone it works and it lets me refresh it. I'm just going to let it go. If I don't get the phone by friday I'm having them cancel it, refund my money then just buy it in the store or might look into Verizon as well. They got more verizon stores in my area and I've been in them before to buy cases and that and always helpful. Our tmobile store here is utter garbage. Not only busy but sales staff is pushy and they just don't seem to give a bleep. I guess being the only shop in town unless someone wants to drive 30 or 40 miles they can get away with it. When I lived up in Stl the mall shop was hit or miss, but their stand alone stores the staff always pleasant to deal with.
    08-14-2016 12:15 AM
4,818 ... 135136137138139 ...