T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

susieee

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I just got off the phone with T-Mobile the rep said she doesn't see any movements as of yet but she did say that we should be getting them by Tuesday and they were offering a whole bunch of people overnight shipping

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
My wife gets all the order/shipping messages from 456 but I don't get them on my line and can't seem to find a way on tmo site to get those texts to come to my number as well. How did you set yours up? please and thanks
Been so long since I have messed with all if thay, but I am sure it is in the my tmobile account settings and under notificatuons/ways we communicate or contact you... Take a look at what all your line is selected to be notified for... Initially only a primary account will be sett up for these notifications but you can make the adjustments for multiple lines (if no luck, you can always try the tech support peeps)

sirsagey

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Try using a desktop or the desktop view on the browser and then profile and each line.

Also is your wife set up as the primary account holder? That could make a difference also.

I've tried Tmo's site as well. Yeah she is primary, I would think there would be a way to allow notifications for other lines as well though. Oh well!

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Just received this text from T-Mobile. It's for my wife's Coral Blue. UPS shows no info yet

Posted via the Android Central App

Interesting how you get a tracking number before me and yet you ordered after me (I'm assuming) since at first it shows your date may be September. So why do I not have a tracking number yet?

tonyron227

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Screenshot_20160813-125133.png I just got an text confirmation from T-Mobile that they are packing my order over the weekend for delivery by the 19th. My salesperson told me it would be next day air when I ordered it so I looking for it by Tuesday...

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
That someone is not having much info ...so few people who are posting tracking numbers with proof here, on XDA and on Reddit are all making up stuff? If it's one person I agree but steadily people are starting to post tracking info.
I agree, at first it looked a little fishy bc it is a little different this year, but I think the multiples put my faith in it happening...

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
How do u look up your order of UPS with no tracking number.
Go to the UPS site and sign up for a free My Choice account. When something is shipping to you at your listed shipping address, the info on the shipment will be there when you log in to the UPS site.

You can also set up notifications from UPS and they can email and text you also. If you get the mobile UPS app, it will give you push notifications.

That's how I knew Samsung sent me something Thursday night. I got an email from UPS that I had a package coming. I didn't get any more of the normal notifications from UPS, but I installed the app and I got the push notifications. In fact I was standing there talking to the UPS guy Friday and I got a push notification my package was delivered. I never got the UPS text and email it was delivered.

DETERMINOLOGY

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Well TMO sent text to many customers. As soon as the label is printed for their phone, they can get a tracking number from UPS My Choice, before it is scanned, before the label is put on the box.

Im just saying massive got charged at once, Massive got the text at once i would think as big as this forum is massive will get shipping info at once..You telling me as big as this thread is 4 people out of all of us getting shipment info..I say photoshop and trollizm....I believe that alot of people will get hit with tracking numbers at once not just a few just my 2 cents

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Im just saying massive got charged at once, Massive got the text at once i would think as big as this forum is massive will get shipping info at once..You telling me as big as this thread is 4 people out of all of us getting shipment info..I say photoshop and trollizm....I believe that alot of people will get hit with tracking numbers at once not just a few just my 2 cents

I bet everyone who got charged will have tracking before weekend ends including blue

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I just got off the phone with T-Mobile the rep said she doesn't see any movements as of yet but she did say that we should be getting them by Tuesday and they were offering a whole bunch of people overnight shipping

Knowing my luck I won't since they didn't even process it yet and I ordered early.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I bet everyone will have tracking before weekend ends
Hope you're right. Very impatiently waiting here. I just want my phone already lol. The anticipation that has been built up is killing me. I hope that when I get it I don't just play around with it for a day and then be like meh like I was with my Note 4.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Usually bc they have to - reroute, and they don't stop everything make ur switch then fire it back up, thus - re routing typically 1 day delay (unless you request AFTER 1st delivery attempt)
I think it might have to do with having a number of hubs here. A smaller city with only one hub would make it easier. Also a hold for pick up is at the main hub, so my hub has to send it back to the main hub.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. This is where I was looking yesterday but every option is already turned on except for the Annual Privacy Notice, so I should be getting all notifications as far as I can tell. Weird
Ur sure that it is under your line, and not your wife's, that you are looking at... It may be referring to notifications for the primary acct number... Sometimes u have to enable notifications on secondary lines... But again, if u can't find it, try desktop site or tech support

susieee

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Don't feel bad lol I haven't gotten a text like the rest did but I did call to find out if I had a tracking # yet lol and I ordered the 3rd at like 12:05am lol

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I have never had a shipment ship on Saturday. Even Amazon Prime orders have never shipped on Saturday for me if I order it late Friday night.
If you select special delivery options tou can get that to happen... I just think that typically it won't unless you mess with the options (and pay for it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty