T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully that's what they give you

They do. My buddy just got it along with his friend. They get around 900 down / 850 up at their house. Even if for some reason it was a little less it wouldn't hurt. With Comcast I got 75 Mbps down / 10 Mbps up for $130 .. Now 1 Gbps for $130? Steal.

Our area isn't affected like most other populated areas where "peak" speeds suffer. Even with Comcast -- the speed is always the same.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Well I have something to help me get over the wait ... AT&T Gigapower came to my neighborhood finally. Same price I pay for Comcast (around $130 a month). I will have 1 Gbps up/down home internet on Tuesday :D.
Damn you lucky.. Still stuck with Comcast and have no other options to turn to where I stay.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Damn you lucky.. Still stuck with Comcast and have no other options to turn to where I stay.

Google is trying to come here -- they are still talking with city leaders. I will take AT&T's for now but jump to Google if they deploy here.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
They do. My buddy just got it along with his friend. They get around 900 down / 850 up at their house. Even if for some reason it was a little less it wouldn't hurt. With Comcast I got 75 Mbps down / 10 Mbps up for $130 .. Now 1 Gbps for $130? Steal.

Our area isn't affected like most other populated areas where "peak" speeds suffer. Even with Comcast -- the speed is always the same.

Ouch. I've had 30/6 on Comcast for nearly 2 years. Bill for the first year was $32~. My bill for the second year was $37.54~. I'm satisfied.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Ouch. I've had 30/6 on Comcast for nearly 2 years. Bill for the first year was $32~. My bill for the second year was $37.54~. I'm satisfied.

I am comfy with $130 a month so far. So I figure pay $130 a month for 75/10 or .. $130 for 1,000/1,000 -- no brainer :D.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
But of course !!!

I'll share my alcohol but you sure ain't touching my Note haaaaaaa !?!? I actually love that they're releasing on a Friday cause what better way to start a weekend !!

But not if you get it on a Wednesday... lol

Posted via the Android Central App

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
But not if you get it on a Wednesday... lol

My carrier has never shipped early so fat chance on having my hands on it Wednesday though who knows .......... the guys at the store were very nice to me when I went in asking about my options about upgrading ???

Maybe if I'm uummmm nice enough they'll let me grab one prior to the " official release date " !!!

Of course I'd have to keep my lips sealed ahem ahem !?

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics I seen a few note 7 ads. I'm pretty sure Samsung want to cash in now! Lol pretty sure we will start getting phone shipping info in a few days to a week

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics I seen a few note 7 ads. I'm pretty sure Samsung want to cash in now! Lol pretty sure we will start getting phone shipping info in a few days to a week

I was watching via BBC iPlayer so I can see it live. No commercials, but plenty of athletes taking photos and videos with their Samsung devices.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah they sure have hit it out of the park this year... Looking at the leaks of iPhone 7, Apple will have a tough year competing with the superior Samsung hardware and refined software. Samsung can just kill Apple with all the unique features ad comparing to iPhone. Unless the dual camera on the iPhone 7 plus is mind blowing, Samsung will have a good time against Apple this cycle.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah they sure have hit it out of the park this year... Looking at the leaks of iPhone 7, Apple will have a tough year competing with the superior Samsung hardware and refined software. Samsung can just kill Apple with all the unique features ad comparing to iPhone. Unless the dual camera on the iPhone 7 plus is mind blowing, Samsung will have a good time against Apple this cycle.

Unless Apple can raise Steve Jobs from the dead, Apple is finished innovation wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89