T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Just while we wait, what screen protectors, cases, cables, battery packs etc have you guys gotten the note 7 so far? Personally, I've gotten some of the spigen cases as well as some usb c cables and a battery pack with a usb c out.

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I was thinking the same thing. Right before they put it on display they do an unboxing video and then display the video a few days later.

Not to mention if you notice the phones reflections when he is moving the phone around, you can tell it's at a Tmobile store with all the magenta lighting.

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I got a couple Spigen cases at home waiting to hug my blue N7 as well as my gfs Black N7. Are there any cool wireless chargers, cases or cables that you guys recommend. (please add link if possible)

Hoon Kim

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Just while we wait, what screen protectors, cases, cables, battery packs etc have you guys gotten the note 7 so far? Personally, I've gotten some of the spigen cases as well as some usb c cables and a battery pack with a usb c out.

I had a code for a screen protector that gave it to me for 0.00, so I took that, and I also ordered a clear case from Spigen.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
New internet is ready for the new Note 7 .. whenever it arrives :p.

Attachments

• att12.jpg
    att12.jpg
    788.3 KB · Views: 58

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
What are you guys thinking regarding the chances we have of getting our devices by Friday or Saturday?
Possibly... Likely... Just wouldn't put my life on it, if u know what I mean... TMO's overnight doesn't include Saturday delivery though, does it?? Especially their free overnight??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non