T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

networkdood

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
The devices will be shipped by UPS for those that live in the 48 contiguous states. Be sure to create a My UPS account, if you have done already done so, and download the UPS app, too...

RichBrown68

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
You can get 64gb in a s7 and the ability to do themes. Screen size isn't really a plus, so s pen and gg 5. Still same chip, ram, os. Etc.

You forgot to address the iris scanner. Yes, the screen size is an improvement, what you want to admit it or not. It's true, you can do with things on the S7, but not like on the Note 7. On the Note 7, you can just pull out the icons from a theme without using the rest of it, or you can use the overall look of a thing, without using the icons, etcetera. I didn't even mention USB C, which means the Note 7 will be able to use accessories coming in the future that the S7 cant use. As for your comment that it's possible to find a 64 gigabyte version of the S7, it's not common in the United States. The point is, why would I, with an S7 Edge, upgrade to the Note 7, and the reason is that I have, like most people, 232 model, and 64 will be an upgrade. But if you insist I'm referring to what a person can get, if he's willing to look overseas for rare versions Kama then with the Note 7, there is also a dual-sim version.

Posted via the Android Central App

Thorby

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
If a lot of people are confused (and mislead) about the free tablet, then I guess a lot of people are going to miss out on it.

Commission-hungry store reps will not allow you to sign into the free On Demand plan because they don't seem to make a penny on it. They kind of suck for that, they go through a lot of mischief to push accessories on you to make a buck.

If you get the plan online, the point of crediting you the fees each month is to keep you looped into T-Mobile 2 years. If you leave T-Mobile before, you have to pay the tablet in cash.

You still have to pay the Sim card up front (or at least I did) and tax.

I confirmed the credit backs with T-Mobile reps online twice.

TheFlyingDave

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I placed my pre-order on Monday 8/8 over the phone using a JOD from my S7E. The ordering went smoothly but by Tuesday morning I still hadn't received my EIP to sign. I chatted with a rep and they suggested I check my spam folder. Sure enough, there it was. My email labeled it as spam because they sent me the email and EIP documents in Spanish. I have no idea how they decided I wanted it in Spanish. The rep said they could not resend the EIP in another language so I just signed the Spanish version.

By Wednesday, the order started showing up on my TMo page but it just says "your device order is being processed". When I click for more detail it doesn't even list the Note 7, it just says "New device" and no other information.

I chatted with a rep yesterday to make absolutely sure that the order was placed and there was nothing else I needed to do. They assured me this was the case but that it had been backordered because there was so much demand.

Has anyone else seen this? I suppose I have no recourse other than to wait and see how it plays out but I sure would like some better confirmation that I actually have a real order.

Thanks,
Dave

tipopilota

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I placed my pre-order on Monday 8/8 over the phone using a JOD from my S7E. The ordering went smoothly but by Tuesday morning I still hadn't received my EIP to sign. I chatted with a rep and they suggested I check my spam folder. Sure enough, there it was. My email labeled it as spam because they sent me the email and EIP documents in Spanish. I have no idea how they decided I wanted it in Spanish. The rep said they could not resend the EIP in another language so I just signed the Spanish version.

By Wednesday, the order started showing up on my TMo page but it just says "your device order is being processed". When I click for more detail it doesn't even list the Note 7, it just says "New device" and no other information.

I chatted with a rep yesterday to make absolutely sure that the order was placed and there was nothing else I needed to do. They assured me this was the case but that it had been backordered because there was so much demand.

Has anyone else seen this? I suppose I have no recourse other than to wait and see how it plays out but I sure would like some better confirmation that I actually have a real order.

Thanks,
Dave

I am having the exact same issue. I spoke with T-Mobile yesterday and they also saw the issue and they said they are having their engineers look at it. They too assured me my order was fine.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

Thanks,
Dave
Yes, my JoD order shows the same thing and many other people are the same way. I ordered on 8/3 at 6:50am (well, I really ordered 7 hours before that but they messed up the order).

Someone on XDA said they wrote a letter to John Legere's office, got a call back and supposedly they are looking into the issue with an active work order.

If you signed the EIP, got an email with the signed EIP, and got your confirmation email, then you should be all set.

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes, my JoD order shows the same thing and many other people are the same way. I ordered on 8/3 at 6:50am (well, I really ordered 7 hours before that but they messed up the order).

Someone on XDA said they wrote a letter to John Legere's office, got a call back and supposedly they are looking into the issue with an active work order.

If you signed the EIP, got an email with the signed EIP, and got your confirmation email, then you should be all set.

I'm doing a JOD and I got the Rip signature required email, the thank you for your order email with an attachment at the bottom that's my copy of the signed Eip documents, and a confirmation text message but not a confirmation email..... Am I missing something this is my first pre-order

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm doing a JOD and I got the Rip signature required email, the thank you for your order email with an attachment at the bottom that's my copy of the signed Eip documents, and a confirmation text message but not a confirmation email..... Am I missing something this is my first pre-order

Sounds like u received everything...

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

You're all good :) No need to do anything else.

And although others are freaking out for no reason, there is Zero need to call a rep, or send a letter to John, or worry about anything.

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I sure hope I get mine on time. The idiots from the tmobile site set the delivery address to my aunt even tho I set it to send to a different address. Do you think once I get the tracking number to have them reroute that I'll get it in time? We live in the same state

Status
Not open for further replies.