T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Still not charge just checked again. So if I'm not charged in time I might not get it until next week and I ordered early. Grrrr.

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm in Utah and ordered one on 8-7 and one on 8-11 both black and I was just charged for one of them. Still waiting for the charge on the 2nd one.
I'm in the same boat.

I placed 2 separate orders.

First order: 1 black Note 7.
Second order: 1 black Note 7 and 1 silver Note 7.

First order shows USPS, second order shows overnight. Both say still being processed.

I just got charged for the second order, still haven't been charged for the first order. You'd think I'd get charged for the first order before the second order, right?

I hope this isn't screwed up.

Motty Engel

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Can you guys help me out? When the s7 preordering was happening i was easily able to check the shipping like you guys are doing now. For some reason now, all i get it this page amd it doesnt let me click on more details. download (2).jpg

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Still not charge just checked again. So if I'm not charged in time I might not get it until next week and I ordered early. Grrrr.
You have plenty of time to get charged. When I get overnight packages from the UPS hub in Kentucky they usually don't show a departure scan until 1 or 2am sometimes on the day it gets delivered.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

Relax. Breathe. Sky is not falling. Not sure what you mean by charged in time.

They just started charging people. They don't do it all at once. No ones getting it until next week. UPS doesn't deliver on weekends in most all places. And it's Friday ;)

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
This is some bs. So folks that order days after us get their card charged and not mine. So what they hate Florida or something?

I hear ya! I'm in FL too and no charge and ordered a day after ordering started. I'm going to the mall to do some shopping now. If it doesn't show when I get back home I'll be mad lol.

Rahim Esmail

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
My CC just got charged, therefore I believe it should ship out today. Overnight better mean Saturday delivery.

Posted via the Android Central App

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
It's still time for you to get charged. No one is getting there phone until Monday anyways

I used my school debit card but it works as a credit card too since it's mastercard and has a 3k a day limit. They put our loan refunds on it. I bet it's something going on with the stupid card. Either that or the sales associate at the store put the wrong number in it only shows last 4 digits on the order.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
T-Mobile would have to pony up extra for Saturday delivery. Anything could happen but I wouldn't hold my breathe.

Back when T-Mobile was shipping out S7's in March, my original preorder was shipped on a Friday and I got it that Saturday. Lots of people got them that Saturday. They made an exception that week so they could get caught up on shipping. I doubt that they will do it now for the N7 because it's too early.

Status
Not open for further replies.