T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefan2305

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Does anybody know if Samsung or one of the other programs will backup and restore home buttons of websites from your old phone to your new one

Samsung Smart Switch will transfer your Home Screen setup for you along with contacts, Calendars, memos, Call logs, clock info, Samsung Internet info, e-mail accounts, S Health data, Applications, Settings, Text messages, Images, Music, Videos, Documents, and Voice Recordings.

You can individually select what you do or don't want from that list (even specific apps, or data ranges for the text messages) :)

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I could be wrong, but if you got a UPS tracking number, and a UPS Premium Member, you can delegate your delivery time, some around a two hour target. As I said, I can be wrong.
Yes but if you change the date like that, it is usually the next day. I have checked into changing delivery locations or even holding setting at the hub, it pushes the delivery date until the next day.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I know smart switch and gclou move apps. I didn't remember them moving Web pages that you create buttons for on the home pages. Not a big deal at all. I'll be cleaning this one up probably today removing what I don't want so tat the backup restore puts just what I want on the new Note 7

That's why I usually just set mine up fresh. I always have junk that I don't want moved over.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm no a premium member but I am a mychoice member. Being able to select a window is pretty cool though!
Be careful with it. Each time I have looked into changing any of that info, they will.. For the next day. It pushes your delivery date out. It should tell you before you confirm.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Yes but if you change the date like that, it is usually the next day. I have checked into changing delivery locations or even holding setting at the hub, it pushes the delivery date until the next day.
I may have to do that because I work during the day and am unable.to take a half day waiting for it to arrive. Getting it at work would be a load of fun too :)

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Samsung Smart Switch will transfer your Home Screen setup for you along with contacts, Calendars, memos, Call logs, clock info, Samsung Internet info, e-mail accounts, S Health data, Applications, Settings, Text messages, Images, Music, Videos, Documents, and Voice Recordings.

You can individually select what you do or don't want from that list (even specific apps, or data ranges for the text messages) :)

I wondered about that. If Amy used Chrome or another browser to pin sites to her homescreen it may not transfer over the pinned sites, but if she used Samsung's browser it probably would.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Exactly, but they want attention...

Why are people so impatient...you guys will eventually have your phone but hassling tmobile won't bring it to you any faster...just a waste of time.....go out and enjoy your day
People are excited to get the new phone.

It is this way for every flagship release, every year.

This thread is nothing new at all.

woolster22

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Just got the tracking info on our 1st phone, waiting for the email on the second (processed about 30 minutes apart not long after midnight on launch)

Hoon Kim

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
That's why I usually just set mine up fresh. I always have junk that I don't want moved over.

Me too, but I'm going to try Smart Switch now, since I learned that you can just choose what you want moved. Things like contacts are already backed up to Google, so it would be convenient to just choose what to move.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I may have to do that because I work during the day and am unable.to take a half day waiting for it to arrive. Getting it at work would be a load of fun too :)
You can change the address to your office, but it will be the next day. You can so have the hold it at the hub and pick it up the next day at 8 am.

derekwolfee

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
image.jpgGot the text yesterday. JOD for one coral blue and one black onyx. Got my tracking number which shows it has left the distribution center but still will not be delivered until the 18th.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
They have a lot to process, each package. That is what they are dining this weekend. All won't be processed at the same minute.

I still have not even got that basic text message everyone else got yesterday and early this morning even. So if mine processes late I might not get it that early?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I still have not even got that basic text message everyone else got yesterday and early this morning even. So if mine processes late I might not get it that early?
You are just going to have to give it a little bit.

Do you have receiving text and email from TMO set up in your account?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
You can change the address to your office, but it will be the next day. You can so have the hold it at the hub and pick it up the next day at 8 am.

I always do UPS hold at the receiving hub (not store) and never ever had to pick up next day. It always said pick on the same day of delivery. But yeah you will know the pick date when you try to put a hold and doesn't hurt to keep an eye on what date it says for pick up as it could be different for different folks depending on the ups center I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer