T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Well you have to set up a free UPS My Choice account.
And like a couple were saying, might have to add your aunt as an alternate address. Also you can try with the iMore article I posted, tracking by reference, your phone number.

I saw on TMO's site the other day to try that to find a tracking number.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Maybe. But I really wanna know how to check through the ups app 😩 since I didn't get a text about shipping
I see you don't see anything with your aunt's address coming in. Try tracking by reference. Also, all processing may not be done yet.

Also if the account is on your aunt's name, she may need to log in My Tmobile and see if the info is there. She also may have gotten a tracking text if it is her account.

RichBrown68

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
So the eBay dealer I bought mine from emailed me and said there's a chance he might get his T-Mobile phones early, and if so, he will overnight it to me the day he gets it in. Dare I hope for Tuesday?

Posted via the Android Central App

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I see you don't see anything with your aunt's address coming in. Try tracking by reference. Also, all processing may not be done yet.

Also if the account is on your aunt's name, she may need to log in My Tmobile and see if the info is there. She also may have gotten a tracking text if it is her account.

She gave me the login for T-Mobile but it still shows processing and as "USPS priority mail"

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I understand what you mean. TMO does not have a distribution center in Louisville. These phone shipments are being handled by a third party warehousing logistics provider called Ingram Micro Mobility who runs a distribution center in Louisville.
Oh someone on the thread earlier said TMO has a distribution center there. We knew they came out of the same city where the UPS hub is. Even stuff not for pre-orders is shipped from Louisville. I just got a package the other day.

That is what someone else said the other day.. That some carriers basically rent temp warehouses for these shipments and they are basically right at the hub.

I thought possibly Samsung sent them to the hub, wouldn't make sense to send them to TMO and TMO send them out.

Samsung doesn't even have them, they have to get my phone from TMO and have TMO ship it.

succulentgarden

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Yep same here all set to pick up Monday 10 am at the ups hub just like the S7 edge

There goes Monday's work day.. Guess I won't be too productive that day.
You get to pick a time to pick up? Usually I can pick it up in the AM but I've had a few times it doesn't say ready for pick up until 4 or 5 pm. How do you do that?

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Heh, heh, thanks to the UPS My Choice Premium, and to the guys that instructed to put some reference in. I don't know, the UPS My Choice might could have done this on their own, but I love it.. Now, I am just waiting to see anything that say starts with an "shi"... :) I am calling in, and telling them I want my shipment directed and with in a 2 hour limit too. I be walking around the hospital blasting my Note 7, Harman Kardon Headphones, Filo E18 Headphone, sheesh, this senior citizen be in smartphone HEAVEN... :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-13-19-31-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-13-19-31-01.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
You get to pick a time to pick up? Usually I can pick it up in the AM but I've had a few times it doesn't say ready for pick up until 4 or 5 pm. How do you do that?

Nope no time , my UPS hub opens up at 10 am and I'll be on time there to pick up. For gadgets that I can't wait for the delivery that's what I do :)

Based on past experience they will be in my UPS hub around 4 to 5 AM and I get a ups choice notification saying it's ready to pick up and I have 5 days time to pick up..and lol I'll be there when it opens at 10 am screw the 5 days

I have done this with all my T-Mobile pre orders and never had an issue. And I buy a lot of phones so my experiences are all recent.

To note is the place I pick up is the hub meaning distribution center for my area. So it'll be there early morning day of delivery. If you are choosing a ups store or something it'll be later in the day since it first comes to local ups hub/distribution center and then goes out on the truck for delivery to your house or ups store if that's what you chose.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Now mine said ready for ups at 5 pm and I made the requested change for pickup at local ups store (1 mile from my work). I hope it won't delay it a day-hope I alerted them in time.

succulentgarden

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Now mine said ready for ups at 5 pm and I made the requested change for pickup at local ups store (1 mile from my work). I hope it won't delay it a day-hope I alerted them in time.
Yeah mine says ready for pick up by 3pm, but my delivery window to my house was 1pm-5pm. Maybe I'll just cancel the pickup and have it delivered to my house anyway.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Well just wait, there is nothing saying yet they are finished processing all of them. They could still be doing some later tonight and also tomorrow.
Now, when I tried by reference nothing came up but when I finally was able to get into my ups choice it came right up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana