T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Thinking about getting a smartwatch for my new phone. Anyone here currently using a smartwatch? Considering the moto 360 2nd gen Huawei and Gear S2 3g model..

While it would be nice to get that watch I would definitely get more use out of that memory card I'd think. And dat price

Bruce Mao

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Ordered blue coral in store on 8/3 at 10:40am PST. The employee said it would ship to store. I haven't even been charged yet and when I asked T-Mobile Twitter, they said they haven't packed my device yet =(

flapoboy

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Yep, I paid full price from a dealer on eBay. The benefit of doing that is that I don't have to pay tax, so it's literally just $849. I got tired of the high monthly phone bill.

Also, I expect to sell my S7 Edge for about $400. If so, I will only have paid about $449 for the note.
I wonder how the seller is recouping the tax?

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm trying to be patient. I ordered on second day and have received nothing from ups. This definitely proves that they don't send out orders in order. I JOD with my wife. I'm aware that they for some reason have to be shipped together, but I've been patient and am losing some.

Posted via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall