T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Now wouldn't it be something if I got mine now before you guys get yours?
I just want SOMEONE. I don't care who. Just SOMEONE to get theirs so the rest of us have hope that we will follow. Just like the texts, emails, charges, and UPS tracking notices. One person got it and the rest followed.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Right, and you want to tell me how you know which plane it is that your specific phone is on at any given time? Because I sure can't see that information on my FedEX tracking. It is ridiculous in my opinion. I'm not trolling as stated above I just find it funny the lengths you people will go through to track your phones every single movement, instead of just looking at your tracking info and accepting it for what it is.
Because tracking info isn't always accurate as stated in this thread over and over and over again. And some people want to know where their $850 item is so they can plan for delivery.

UPS is gradually adding Live tracking to shipments, so far only available for Air and worldwide express.
https://pressroom.ups.com/pressroom...onceptType=PressReleases&id=1462970258474-831

You think they would take the time and spend money on that if their customers didn't want it.

And I never said I could tell which plane my phone would be on but what I could tell, if i was so inclined, is if there was a plane leaving Louisville and heading my way. I could see when it left and when it's supposed to arrive.

You say it's ridiculous that people want to track their package yet yours is shipping FedEx, so you aren't on T-Mobile, yet you seem to have a vested interest in what is happening in this thread. Why does it matter so much to you?

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I got an email saying my phone has been shipped. Which means I'll probably get it tomorrow morning or tomorrow afternoon. Bummer.. 😢

Posted via the Android Central App

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm not going to go back and forth forever with you. It's an open forum, I'm allowed to have my opinion just as you are. Maybe I misunderstood some things I was reading. However, one last question. Don't you have to sign for these phones? UPS isn't just going to leave this on your door without a signature.
I didn't say anything about you having an opinion. I said I wasn't sure what the issue was. I'm not interested in going back and forth with you either.

No you don't have to sign, myself and several others allow UPS to leave packages without signatures.

Again I'm not sure what the questions are you have or what the problem is.

I'm not sure what it matters if someone wanted to sit up all night and refresh their app every two seconds or if they sign for their phone or not.

I'm honestly confused about this conversation.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I just want SOMEONE. I don't care who. Just SOMEONE to get theirs so the rest of us have hope that we will follow. Just like the texts, emails, charges, and UPS tracking notices. One person got it and the rest followed.
Mine wouldn't be an indication of shipping for you guys though since mine is going a strange route.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
UPS is gradually adding Live tracking to shipments, so far only available for Air and worldwide express.
https://pressroom.ups.com/pressroom...onceptType=PressReleases&id=1462970258474-831

You think they would take the time and spend money on that if their customers didn't want it.

I saw that the other day. That map would have been great for me Friday. I could have run out and done a few things I needed to, keep an eye on the truck and been back when he was close to me.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I think it's true, I'm at ups and apparently they did arrive but she's checking for me lol I feel like a crazy person but I don't care lol

UPS has GOT THEM, they are sitting on them.. Until they can fill up.. They are going to lose some customers for this stunt. TMO has sent the phones to UPS.. UPS is sitting on them..Nobody can direct or instruct when UPS states they don't have the phones.. We not stupid.. TMO said, the phone has been shipped. We should tell TMO to get another carrier, that will teach em...

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
No but it would mean they're not actually holding them all until closer to release.
Well not really, because Samsung is telling them to ship mine. I'll take mine early though! 😀

I think I'm going to go ahead and order a case as if I'm getting a blue phone. At least with Amazon I can return it and get a different one if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.