T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Right, and you want to tell me how you know which plane it is that your specific phone is on at any given time? Because I sure can't see that information on my FedEX tracking. It is ridiculous in my opinion. I'm not trolling as stated above I just find it funny the lengths you people will go through to track your phones every single movement, instead of just looking at your tracking info and accepting it for what it is.
If we're just looking at tracking info and accepting it, well most of our phone tracking info (mine included) says it will be delivered today.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I got UPS on the line now, I am going to give them a respectful peace of my mind. Also, let them know,that we know they got the phones and just haven't released that the items have been scanned in. I will also let them know that TMO has told us they have already shipped the phones to UPS... Bad UPS, Bad UPS, :D

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I got UPS on the line now, I am going to give them a respectful peace of my mind. Also, let them know,that we know they got the phones and just haven't released that the items have been scanned in. I will also let them know that TMO has told us they have already shipped the phones to UPS... Bad UPS, Bad UPS, :D
Same

rockocop

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
My order still says "In process" on tmobile Website. Nothing shows up on ups my choice. I'm sorry but so glad people aren't getting they're phones today buahahaha I dont want to feel left out.

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
What if we all went outside to our doors and saw our beautiful white plastic bubble wrap bag or whatever the **** it comes in.
Lol i do check often because my case came from Amazon yesterday and i got the confirmation that they got delivered 10 am this morning. Almost 24 hours later

tipopilota

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
So I got my Note 7's.................. charging Cables, Stand and case today :)

Now I just need the actual phone to use all this stuff for. Ohh and I need the tracking number too so I know that I am waiting like everyone else w/ my phone in KY until someone says Go.. :)

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site

Are you people serious? UPS is an amazing logistics company.

Having used next day air it's not unusual for the tracking to not update until after the package has actually been delivered.

Like these companies don't have more pressing shipments to make. These phones, and the quantity being shipped is absolutely miniscule when compared to the volume UPS typically deals with.

Get over it. Go outside. You'll get your phone by Friday.

robbob88

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I've never had a UPS package be delivered later than it said it would be so hopefully that trend continues. Tracking information says it should be delivered by the end of the day :D *fingers crossed*

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Why does ups even have an estimated delivery time by today when I call them and they supposedly don't even have the package in their possession yet? WTF

AZwldcats

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Why does ups even have an estimated delivery time by today when I call them and they supposedly don't even have the package in their possession yet? WTF
Easy. They assume that since they got the order details they will get possession of it and be able to deliver it. But since T-Mobile hasn't released it to them yet. Their estimation was wrong. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehammed