I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I'm on Tmo. Got my S7e on Feb 29th, something like 12 days before official release.

Here's hoping they continue their early shipments tradition.

Yeah, I got it 11 days prior to public release day. So far I've gotten all pre-orders early. LET"S GO TMO start shipping!

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Black / T-Mo / Not sure on promo gift...256gb card and probably sell. I have a 64gb Note 5 and after a year, it's only half full.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Never had anything but a black phone. Decided to order the blue for something different this time. Paid outright, so could sell it and get a black one if I get tired of it.

Went for SD Card.

BTW, I have not yet seen the black (or blue) in person. Both Verizon stores I went to had only silver and gold models on display.
Weird how they have a gold model on display when they're not even offering the gold for sale.... unless they very recently added it.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Down to 13 days. Hopefully we'll see some movement within the next 48 hours.
When we all wake up tomorrow Sunday morning we can all actually say that the official release day will be " next week " with it being Friday of next week

Most will probably have it that day but those lucky ones who get his or her preorders early hmmmmm
.......... I'm getting jeaaalooous !!

Shawn0813

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Went to the local best buy to check the phones out on display and the manager was trying to talk me into cancelling my order with Verizon and ordering through them. Any thoughts?

Jvazquez930

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Ordered Black version with Verizon Wireless and I'm planning on getting the 256memory card. Ordered today at 1pm est and gave me a 8/19 delivery date

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty