What does you AT&T order status say?

Todd Anthony1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
REAL UPDATE: call this number 866-267-4510..they know your IMEI and will order your memory card or fit2 for you on the phone. They also told me that it should be shipping out today or first thing in the morning and will be here on Friday

How do they know your IMEI already?

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
You need to send that to PocketNow, Android Authority, etc or another one of the websites/channels to let them know that ATT is starting to ship too. Who knows, maybe Jaime Rivera will mention you lol

Ha ha, It would be nice , and I watch those guys; but I'm trying to build my own channel up. The faster I get the device, the faster I can do an unboxing video, then maybe they can mention me.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
You and I both !!!

But eventually someone's gonna share that picture of a brand spanking new Note 7 from a store and I'm sure it'll before some completed deliveries??

If I had preordered and FedEx delivers ...... it won't be until late afternoon in my area.

Are you west coast?

iDrummer3

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on the 8th at 2:00AM in the morning on my off day. I ordered the black onyx color.

Did you order on the website or by phone? Reason I am asking, the website didn't give an option to upgrade the shipping. I am hoping we all have overnight delivery.

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Did you order on the website or by phone? Reason I am asking, the website didn't give an option to upgrade the shipping. I am hoping we all have overnight delivery.

When I ordered mine I noticed that the website said free overnight shipping for anyone in the continental US.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

I ordered on the website. To help some people out, my order was a premier order through the company I work for. I know some of you may have premier orders. It's weird, because I'm usually one of the last ones to get a phone when I pre order (or it feels that way). I guess I got lucky this time.

How did you get fedex to notify you when a package is coming your way??

I have Fedex delivery manager. You can sign up for it and it's free. I also have UPS My choice. With either one of these you can get emails & notifications. A lot of the time they will send you a notification before the shipping company does (in this case At&T). My order status still says "preparing for shipment" on the At&t site.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87