What does you AT&T order status say?

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
It will ship, as the orders process through their system the status' change. If we were all regular customers we wouldn't be crushing our refresh buttons and just assuming the phone will arrive on Friday. Nobody has got their phone yet. AT&T has not dropped the at all just be patient.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
And now I've hit back order. Wow I have no faith in this company and will cancel my order going back to Verizon att is garbage

Take a deep breath. That is just the way their system works when it is updating. My S7 Edge and Note 5 preorders did the same thing and I actually got both of them the day before launch.

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
And here I thought I was the only one hitting the refresh button on the page. Lol. I bet that site is seeing a lot of traffic today.

Posted via the Android Central App

Todd Anthony1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Chatting with ATT rep now and he's saying since I preordered on 8/8 I HAVE to get my phone today or tomorrow. I'll paste the text here. I'm asking why I have no tracking number, why it says Preparing to Ship sill, etc etc. Last phone I preordered was the S6 Edge. Wifey got hers one day early, I got mine on launch day. She ordered white, and I ordered teh Black Sapphire. We'll see what he says. He's replying now lol

Todd Anthony1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
FYI, my wife's name is Bianca (her name is first on the account and in the thread): Dude said that I should have phone no later than today or omtorrow morning. Here is the thread. this is such a first world problem / soap opera as to when we're getting our Notes. lolol

AT&T: Hello! How may I help you today?
AT&T: Our agents are currently assisting other customers. Please wait and the next available agent will assist you.
Sebastian: It's great to meet you, Bianca! How may I help you today?
Bianca: Hi Sebastian - just wondering when the Note 7s will ship out
Bianca: I'm sure you're getting this question a lot today
Sebastian: Oh no worries Bianca :)
Sebastian: Just to confirm did you pre order your Note7 ?
Bianca: yes, on aug 8th
Sebastian: Awesome!
Sebastian: Oh well! this new Note7 must arrive between today and tomorrow :D
Sebastian: No worries
Bianca: 'arrive to ME by today or tomorrow?
Sebastian: Correct Bianca :)
Bianca: That is awesome, even though the status online still says Preparing to Ship
Sebastian: I totally understand your concern about this ship day, but actually it will arrive soon! no worries :D
Bianca: just weird I haven't gotten a tracking number
Bianca: sorry, bit exited lol
Bianca: excited
Sebastian: Sure! I understand your are feeling !
Sebastian: Just give us a few hours to get every thing done for you
Sebastian: :)
Bianca: awesome- so they are shipping already?
Sebastian: As I can see in my system everything is being set up, please give us some hours, your new phone must come very soon :)
Bianca: ok- just seeing if soon is Friday or soon is today or tomorrow
Sebastian: It will arrive to you by today or tomorrow morning :)
Bianca: AHHH! thank you
Sebastian: You are so welcome! Bianca :)
Sebastian: Is there anything else that I can help with? I want to be absolutely sure that I have taken care of you today!

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
FYI, my wife's name is Bianca (her name is first on the account and in the thread): Dude said that I should have phone no later than today or omtorrow morning. Here is the thread. this is such a first world problem / soap opera as to when we're getting our Notes. lolol

AT&T: Our agents are currently assisting other customers. Please wait and the next available agent will assist you.
Bianca: That is awesome, even though the status online still says Preparing to Ship
Sebastian: I totally understand your concern about this ship day, but actually it will arrive soon! no worries :D
Sebastian: As I can see in my system everything is being set up, please give us some hours, your new phone must come very soon :)
Sebastian: Is there anything else that I can help with? I want to be absolutely sure that I have taken care of you today!
Lmfao 🤔🤔we will see

Todd Anthony1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
That punk better not have lied to my "wife"!! lol I'm going to try and chat with someone else a bit later to see if they give a similar response. Who the heck knows.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site

9bcf1ab8aebbec9803f89ee9facf7c2d.gif

Hope she does but ummmm guess we will find out tomorrow??

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
If we keep up about this on the Note 7 , we will just have more fun on here trying to figure out when it will come, **** i think i am having more fun on here then waiting on the Note 7 lol 😆😆

Garneth

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Wish Best Buy was as helpful as AT&T reps seem to be. Sent an email hours ago, no response. Had I not been required to sign a new data plan for one of the free gifts I would have done AT&T XD

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
If we keep up about this on the Note 7 , we will just have more fun on here trying to figure out when it will come, **** i think i am having more fun on here then waiting on the Note 7 lol ????????????

Just wait until the first person post that they got their shipping confirmation or FedEx delivery manager notifies them, then it will really start to get fun. :)

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
This is the exciting part. Once we get the phone, put our cases on and lose sleep for a few nights because we cant put it down it will be our companion. the thrill will pass and soon we will be waiting for the next best thing.... and this starts all over. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000