What does you AT&T order status say?

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Just wait until the first person post that they got their shipping confirmation or FedEx delivery manager notifies them, then it will really start to get fun. :)
Kidding me ??

Imagine if the first person who posts that they have an actual possession of a Note 7 ......... is from an ATT store at 1030am Friday ?!??!

That will not make too many " preorder folks " happy ?!?

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Wow! no sooner than I post it, it happens. I just got an email from Fedex delivery manager saying I got a package coming from Ft worth TX. overnight. It should be here by tomorrow.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Wow! no sooner than I post it, it happens. I just got an email from Fedex delivery manager saying I got a package coming from Ft worth TX. overnight. It should be here by tomorrow.
b028c6013b210140280c3c5f83c20a78.gif

Good luck !!!!!!! Im sure you're just as excited as this kid haaaaa !!!

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
This is the exciting part. Once we get the phone, put our cases on and lose sleep for a few nights because we cant put it down it will be our companion. the thrill will pass and soon we will be waiting for the next best thing.... and this starts all over. :D

Laugh.jpg

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Pics or it didn't happen. ;)

Ha ha, I knew someone would say that. I will try to post a pic, no problems. I wanted to make sure I didn't have anything else I ordered and I don't, at least not from FedEx. Look at my post count, I'm not the type to join a forum the same day, and troll people about stuff like this. Anyway I'll try to upload something.

screwhead728

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Ha ha, I knew someone would say that. I will try to post a pic, no problems. I wanted to make sure I didn't have anything else I ordered and I don't, at least not from FedEx. Look at my post count, I'm not the type to join a forum the same day, and troll people about stuff like this. Anyway I'll try to upload something.

Also, were you charged?

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Kidding me ??

Imagine if the first person who posts that they have an actual possession of a Note 7 ......... is from an ATT store at 1030am Friday ?!??!

That will not make too many " preorder folks " happy ?!?

I was thinking exactly that Elaine - I have a 10:00 AM EDT appointment with AT&T Store here in MA on Friday. I would not however, have flaunted it on here after leaving with it, just for that reason! I do have scrupples!

Laugh.jpg

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Also, were you charged?

No, I had a pending charge on my CC, but that went away. to give you all a heads up, this is normal and has happened before with AT&T. I'm sure some other people will start posting updates, especially if they have Fedex delivery manager. Anyway, I'm try trying to edit my image so I can show you guys/gals.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
No, I had a pending charge on my CC, but that went away. to give you all a heads up, this is normal and has happened before with AT&T. I'm sure some other people will start posting updates, especially if they have Fedex delivery manager. Anyway, I'm try trying to edit my image so I can show you guys/gals.
Awaits for screen shot

Todd Anthony1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
**won't admit to reading an identical thread on XDA right now as well**

We need to add some sort of reverse bounty for the first person to post a pic of their Note in the box after they get it. haha

Daheat1978

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
REAL UPDATE: call this number 866-267-4510..they know your IMEI and will order your memory card or fit2 for you on the phone. They also told me that it should be shipping out today or first thing in the morning and will be here on Friday

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I was thinking exactly that Elaine - I have a 10:00 AM EDT appointment with AT&T Store here in MA on Friday. I would not however, have flaunted it on here after leaving with it, just for that reason! I do have scrupples!

View attachment 235578
You and I both !!!

But eventually someone's gonna share that picture of a brand spanking new Note 7 from a store and I'm sure it'll before some completed deliveries??

If I had preordered and FedEx delivers ...... it won't be until late afternoon in my area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty