Sprint Note 7 shipping status

GunSwoozy

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
It's almost 8 pm for me. No status update. Do you think it could change in a few hours? Or will it not be shipped out till tomorrow? :( I'm so impatient

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
@ cinnamin You're PACKAGE is saying 1.20 pounds the same reason as mine lol the phone only weighs 5.9 ounces so the rest of the package contents plus the box n battery all that good stuff would most likely equal out to about a little over a pound which since a pound is 16 ounces and the phone itself weighs 5.9 ounces then a total package weight of 1.20 pounds sounds reasonable enough

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Apparently no one has read the part of this thread where several folks said that the shipping info for Sprint doesn't actually match the movement of the phone in nost cases. Don't raise your blood pressure for naught. I'm pretty sure I just typed this for naught.

*just sits and watches with wine*

cinnamin

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Lol I was seeing different shipping weights here on the forums I kinda thought mine as off.

Posted via the Android Central App

Cotano

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I called sprint to check to see what was up. They informed me that my device has actually been sent. Asked for my patience and I'll for sure have it on launch day if not by tomorrow.