Sprint Note 7 shipping status

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone. Like ya'll said , charges get removed. Just definitely wanted to make sure auto pay didnt debit it out.. all is good here in tx except for darn rain. Now time to stress over these college books. :)

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
85ad0e400397464d210f407acfcf9776.jpg

The cosmos are mad at sprint customers haha.
Can only laugh now.
Time to (sacrifice them goats) kidding ofcourse.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone. Like ya'll said , charges get removed. Just definitely wanted to make sure auto pay didnt debit it out.. all is good here in tx except for darn rain. Now time to stress over these college books. :)

Right, I was expecting the charge, I paid my bill yesterday and had a credit of $30 balance and today I have a $441.00 balance owed lol. At 1st I was confused because it's not to far off from my regular bill (lots of phones on my account) but I had just paid the bill but then remembered they were gonna charge the account for the leased phone until I return it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Right, I was expecting the charge, I paid my bill yesterday and had a credit of $30 balance and today I have a $441.00 balance owed lol. At 1st I was confused because it's not to far off from my regular bill (lots of phones on my account) but I had just paid the bill but then remembered they were gonna charge the account for the leased phone until I return it.

Posted via the Android Central App
Yeeesssh thats a huge monthly bill. Lol.

Wish my sales rep would've told me that. Instead of trying to get me into a tablet i don't need. She was too busy rebuttalling. Hehe

olliedawn

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I SPOKE WITH AN OFFICIAL UPS SUPERVISOR AFTER BEING ON HOLD OVER 1 HOUR 27 MINUTES N THE SUPERVISOR ASSURED ME 101% that my brand new galaxy note 7 blue coral will absolutely be delivered tomorrow August 19th and to disregard the updated August 22 delivery date as that was just a worst case scenario for those who have farther delivery addreses but said absolutely 101% that because the phone is being shipped from the Louisville Ky warehouse and I live in Florence Ky that my status on ups will be updated sometime today with a new estimated delivery date of Friday August 19th and she said she is so absolutely sure 101% that she is gonna personally call me back this afternoon as soon as my package is in transit to the destination on its way to my place and said that everyone from sprint who lives within a 1 day or less distance from Louisville will have their estimated delivery dates changed from the 22nd back to the 19th and that's for anyone who has the 2 DAY AIR saver shipping from sprint which is what I HAVE and it seems to be what the majority of ALL of us have N THE ONE MAJOR ISSUE FOR ME LIKE OTHERS HAVE MENTIONED IS THE FREE GIFT ADVERTISED ON SPRINTS WEBSITE as we all know we have the choice of the 256gb micro sd card and or the gear fit 2 watch and the fact is sprints advertising that as the free gift with the value oh the micro sd card at $249.99 which means that if we receive our phones late and Samsung doesn't honor our free gifts as someone mentioned they only have 250,000 for the United states which honestly I don't believe that as I believe anyone and everyone who pre ordered the phone's and submits their information on Samsung website no later than 9/18/16 which is the date in which you have to submit your ticket for free gift of choice, HOWEVER IF WHAT SOMEONE SAID IS TRUE AND WE MISS OUT ON THE FREE GIFTS DUE TO RECEIVING THE PHONES LATE THEN YOU CAN BET YOUR *** SPRINT WILL ABSOLUTELY BE PURCHASING ALL OF US THOSE GIFTS THEMSELVES AND OR ISSUING A SERVICE CREDIT IN THE AMOUNT OF $249.99 as advertised because that's a lawful commitment on their end that must be fullfilled as SPRINT CLEARLY STATES FREE GIFTS FOR PRE ORDERS and regardless I'm sure Samsung made more than 250,000 of the free gifts guys and that dude is simply trolling us and or providing false information because the fact is SAMSUNG'S WEBSITE CLEARLY STATES EVERYONE WHO PRE ORDERED THE NOTE 7 MUST SUBMIT THEIR REQUEST FOR THEIR FREE GIFT ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 18, 2016 so I wouldn't worry too much about the gifts guys we will get them one way or the other AS SPRINT IS ABSOLUTELY LAWFULLY OBLIGATED TO FULFILL THOSE FREE GIFTS FOR ALL PRE ORDERS WHICH QUALIFY N THEIR GONNA MAKE SURE WE GET WHAT WAS PROMISED

Actually. ...if you go to the samsung promo site..... scroll all the way to the bottom.... and read... everything! 250k cards, 250k gearfit2s, and 100k netflix subscriptions. The majority of buyers want the cards. And btw... this "dude" is a chic. And I am impatiently waiting for my damn order just like you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress