Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

Tisha722

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: Anyone who pre-ordered gonna try for the free Galaxy S2 that is now being offered.?

Who is shipping the watches? FedEx, UPS or USPS

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
When i go to check status of my claim for the sd card, it keeps telling me my email is wrong when I know i gave them the right email cause they sent me a email with the link to check the status.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
This is what I got when I checked my status.....Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route. I never got a tracking number. Does this mean its in route to get ready to ship out? Should I be receiving a tracking number soon?

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
This is what I got when I checked my status.....Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route. I never got a tracking number. Does this mean its in route to get ready to ship out? Should I be receiving a tracking number soon?
I got the tracking number quite a few hours after I noticed the in route update.

FedEx delivery manager will probably show you the package of you are signed up for that.

brlim02

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
(With Sprint) Did you guys have to enter your address and select the color of your fitbit2 during the application process? I had no opportunity to before getting the application submitted page...

Called samsung support and they werent helpful at all

Screen Shot 2016-08-21 at 2.43.23 AM.png

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Got my Black Note 7 from T-Mobile on launch day. Already approved and preparing for shipment! Opted for the Gear Fit 2

They're rocking it this time around!

Approved2.jpg

brlim02

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Sprint people: what have you used for your proof of purchase?

I got mine talking to sprint customer support online. They said it would take about 24 hours (and it did) before they emailed me a copy but it had all the necessary information (no address). Took about 5 minutes for the rep to validate it was my account. You can do this over the phone but I heard the same process can take up to 20-30 minutes because of call waiting and stuff.

Last edited:

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
(With Sprint) Did you guys have to enter your address and select the color of your fitbit2 during the application process? I had no opportunity to before getting the application submitted page...

Called samsung support and they werent helpful at all

View attachment 236447

I'm with Verizon and it didn't ask me for my address. They probably go by the address on the receipt that you had to send them. I don't know if it asks for the color of gear fit 2 since I picked the sd card.

brlim02

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
I'm with Verizon and it didn't ask me for my address. They probably go by the address on the receipt that you had to send them. I don't know if it asks for the color of gear fit 2 since I picked the sd card.

hmmm guess they verify with the carrier that you activated the phone and send it to the address thats on file? Thanks! was really concerned about this... now about the color options thing is the only thing keeping me up at 3:31am :confused::eek:

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
hmmm guess they verify with the carrier that you activated the phone and send it to the address thats on file? Thanks! was really concerned about this... now about the color options thing is the only thing keeping me up at 3:31am :confused::eek:

Lol I hear ya. It's 6:37am here and I haven't been to sleep yet lol. Yeah I'm sure that's how they do it. No problem. Maybe someone here will be able to answer the color gear fit 2 question for ya.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
How long after approval did everyone receive their shipment and tracking information?

One and half day.

Submitted on August 18th got approval email same day. Next day I get tracking. According to tracking, I will get it on the 23rd. That's is a 5 day turn around. Oh, I did tell the Samsung rep that I was a Samsung Fanboy :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95