Anyone else rocking Samsung themes?

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday I tried the Materal theme, as well as the one called Balance (which I'm currently using). It said Balance was normally 1.50, but it was free yesterday (and may still be).

Screenshot_20160826-151158.jpg
Edit: I had to attach that file the hard way since both the Samsung Internet browser on the phone and Chrome on the phone didn't offer me any options to insert images or attachments like it does when browsing the forum on my computer. I had to copy the image from my phone to the computer, and then edit the message to attach it. What a pain that was...

Last edited:

cynth.hgn

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
2d05f81c2d629f3ebd74f7e009a5d9fd.jpg

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I like the Material Dark, since less battery use. The light and white color ones just add to the use, but appreciate some do not like darker themes.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Phone Color : Onyx Black
Case : Samsung black leather cover
Theme: Material Dark
Launcher: Nova with dark theme

Looks hot with all black !!!

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
I've tried dozens of Samsung themes but never fully satisfied with them. I downloaded Nova Prime launcher, they have better icon/theme packs and I use Textra to customize my texting. You can change the color of your Google search widget to match your theme or wallpaper. I use the Poweramp music widget, you too can customize the color to match your theme/wallpaper and Zooper widgets too.

AdamHLG

Trusted Member
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Thank you so much for this thread! I never tried these themes because I use Nova Launcher however everyone that posted the idea of Material Dark gets a big thank you. I tried this theme, switched my wallpaper back to the wallpaper I like, and now the white telephone dialer is dark along with the top of the notifications pull down. This is way way better for my taste and I never tried it with a prior Note phone thinking that it was not compatible with Nova.