Replacement Note 7 arriving on 9/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgbagz

May 17, 2012
Visit site
So I got an email stating that replacement phones should be arriving next week... Good news I hope...
1d9b0903b57c3311990b4d6616b38c88.jpg

dcooper830

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm registered to get a replacement from Best Buy when they arrive. I'll believe it when I see it.

I will be very happy! I love the Note 7!!

Mine had no symptoms... but I went ahead and powered it down and I'm using my Note 5 in the meantime.

Not a bad way to go.. the Note 5 is still an incredible phone imo! :)

But I'll definitely be glad to go back to the 7!

bgbagz

May 17, 2012
Visit site
What kills me is now they have a way to check to see if your 7 is a malfunctioning phone... Could have used this a week ago... Turned mine in last Saturday

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
What kills me is now they have a way to check to see if your 7 is a malfunctioning phone... Could have used this a week ago... Turned mine in last Saturday
This tool is for future use to tell whether you have a pre recall note 7 or not....all note 7s brought before 9/15 are bad........for example if ur selling ur phone in the future, the buyer will be able to check and see if it's a revised note 7 or a older one that's still under the recall

bgbagz

May 17, 2012
Visit site
This tool is for future use to tell whether you have a pre recall note 7 or not....all note 7s brought before 9/15 are bad........for example if ur selling ur phone in the future, the buyer will be able to check and see if it's a revised note 7 or a older one that's still under the recall
Yeah I saw that after I posted

TechnologyTwitt

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
You had a choice, nobody put a gun to your head to turn it in...you fell in to your own fears.

..."the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself" - FDR

carastacy

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
By registering for a replacement at Best Buy, can I assume correctly that you have already turned in your other one?

I still have my phone, although I'm not using it. I switched back to my old phone. I did sign up for an email alert via Best Buy.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

shaleem

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
You had a choice, nobody put a gun to your head to turn it in...you fell in to your own fears.

..."the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself" - FDR

Oh, I don't know. Being told your phone could possibly explode is kind of like having a gun put to your head. Especially if it exploded while you were talking on the phone. Nice FDR quote though.

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I am registered with t mobile for an exchange.but I also contacted them today they confirm 9/21/16 date.

The problem I'm worried about is if it's like any other tmobile update notifications, I won't get the notification for anywhere from 1 to 4 days after its released. That would be on par with past notices. Going through ordering the Note 7 in the first place, Samsung / Ups would give me updates immediately and tmobile would then tell me 3 days later that it's been, shipped, then arrived. Lol.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Wow, really? Yes, that would have come in handy for sure! :( And for lots of other users, too!

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I called the t mobile store I got my note7 from to ask about the exchange. He confirmed 9/21 .but I have been using my note4 and have powered down my note7.I dont need a loaner phone.I also want to stay with note 7 .love the phone.So he took my info.and will call me when they have stock of new note7.Samsung wants all the recalled note 7s back they don't care in what condition.t mobile is also covering any accessories purchased with phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress